Sign in to follow this  
metis

Deed With Caged 100 Horses On It? Wtf?

uhm... 3 horses on one tile? That's faily cruel treatment of horses if you ask me. I would generally leave at least a 2 tile pen for one horse so it can walk around a little bit. Sure, that would be harder if you're looking to gather every horse out there but.... here's a thought.... don't do that.

3 horses on one tile should trigger the insanity revenge ai code and make the horses trample you soon as you loosen the latch on the gate. They should then gallop on over to your token so they can do it again when you respawn.

But ... that is how the actual system works ... I didn't make it, also you don't seem to count the horses ability in to walk around, so you have to pen no more than 2 in one pen, else you will end up with disease at one point, no matter how spacious you make your pens. :huh: Edited by Kaneomanie

2x2 pen with 3-5 horses per pen, 12 pens. I have had one diseased horse and I didnt even quarantine him, just groomed (since day 3 Pristine.)

I have never had such luck before, and 2x2 pen per 2 horses is my standard build but I wanted to see how many I could breed into the pens before seeing disease and was shocked at the results if you groom them about 5-6 times a day.

Someone please boycott Metis posting. These daily QQ threads are getting freaking old. There are horses on both servers, trust me, I have looked. Those whining are those who are too lazy to walk more than 10 minutes from their deed to look for one.

The whole 'horse hoarder' thing is really getting old as well. Most of the horses will age and die due to him not being able to care for the mass of them while also maintaining food supply and grooming.

Edited by GreenHero

No need to boycott anyone's posts nor lock this topic, as solutions to both of these supposed problems are available to anyone; namely to use the ignore option on the forums for the one, or to simply not read this topic any longer, for the other.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

No need to boycott anyone's posts nor lock this topic, as solutions to both of these supposed problems are available to anyone; namely to use the ignore option on the forums for the one, or to simply not read this topic any longer, for the other.

=Ayes=

Ayes, don't be ridiculous. I was being sarcastic because Ayes said they were going to boycott someone for their actions.

Mr. Condescending, here on his high-horse.

This whole issue of horses makes me laugh sometimes. What we experience with each new server is exactly what has happened to horses in the real world, but since each server is just a small landmass, it happens much faster. Try to go out and find a wild horse in RL. Except for some steppe horses in the far north of Eurasia, and some mustangs loose in the western USA, you won't find any. And those are small, not nearly as useful as the bred horses kept by people. We are just going to have to accept that with each server opening there will be those that collect and breed, and the wild horses will soon be gone. And since bred horses are better than wild ones, it isn't really a bad thing. You just have to accept that in order for you to start a breeding program on an established server you will have to get stock from other breeders, just like RL today.