Sign in to follow this  
metis

Deed With Caged 100 Horses On It? Wtf?

free horses....because I can

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/72114-free-horses-when-available/

Guys.

First off, just to make it clean, this isnt national geopgrahics, but a deed nearby.

2nd off, this is a deed, you cant archer them. Archery on freedom over fences is disabled.

3rd, there is at least 50 more horses on the steppe/desert last time i looked, because i live close to it.

Edited by whykillme

Guys.

First off, just to make it clean, this isnt national geopgrahics, but a deed nearby.

2nd off, this is a deed, you cant archer them. Archery on freedom over fences is disabled.

3rd, there is at least 50 more horses on the steppe/desert last time i looked, because i live close to it.

And 4th as they continue to hoard the sooner we have QQing about nothing spawning....

Guys.

He is right it's not national geographic's deed I just haven't had time to go back and get a screenshot. The point of the matter is not necessarily about this single deed, as I am sure there are others just like it. But about the issue of hoarding and causing others to not be able to enjoy the game because a few people are holdings most of the resources.

Just saw in another thread that because of the bug all the horses escaped so rejoice, we now have wild horses again

Nope_by_cat_monster.jpg

we had wild horses again*

what's the problem here? doesnt seem like all that many horses to me...

I didn't think it was really excessive, either, until I looked closer and realised there are 2 (and sometimes 3) horses in each of the partitions.

That said, someone hasn't looked hard enough on Pristine if they can't find a horse, because there are loads of horses on the steppe/desert/tundra in the middle of the map. I was just there today.

• Like 1

Wow hate much?

No hate, just pity if i hear some guy complain about him seeing horses being penned up while he goes on a "discovering trip" to the point to ask for a mass-boykott, while there are hundrets of horses litteraly just next to it (which he didn't see on his amazing trip 5 min from the starter area) ... -.-

No hate, just pity if i hear some guy complain about him seeing horses being penned up while he goes on a "discovering trip" to the point to ask for a mass-boykott, while there are hundrets of horses litteraly just next to it (which he didn't see on his amazing trip 5 min from the starter area) ... -.-

Lol...u mad bro?

I'll get a screen shot and deed name please boycott this player by not buying their goods

Lol...u mad bro?

lol ...

Get your own damn horses and stop crying because someone is enjoying the game how they like it.

Get your own damn horses and stop crying because someone is enjoying the game how they like it.

Exactly. Quit crampin their playstyle. The pve cluster gives you the Freedom to play your way without much community pressure, is true for others as well as yourself. If you could 'do something about it' then others could 'do something' if they didnt find your playstyle legitimate.

• Like 1

I have my own horses as I posted earlier, and I'm giving away free ones when they are available. So please before you start to use those big educated four letter words you learned in grade school go back a re-read this entire post and you'll understand the issue that were discussing.

Edited by metis

Nothing wrong with those horses I can tell. the problem is with the system, not with the players. Consider how big real life herds are.

well male horses are no problem, female ones are the problem.... if you want male ones though pm me and you will save male horses from being butchered(trade for like "some cotton/some silver ore" etc.)

So if enjoy playing the game by making YOUR play miserable then it's OK?

So if enjoy playing the game by making YOUR play miserable then it's OK?

No, intentionally making somones game experience miserable is called griefing and there's a rule against that on PvE servers, but that's not what happened here. For example, all the walling of of deeds around the started deed and small houses blocking roads is pissing me of, it's gonna get so hard to set up a efficient trade center there, but it's not griefing, thus we have to live with it...

I think intentionally fencing off as many horses as you can possibly find is griefing, too.

I think intentionally fencing off as many horses as you can possibly find is griefing, too.

not if the purpose is to grind brooming, make 5 speed trait horses as fast as you can and sell them off.

They're dead now, this topic can be closed i guess?