Sign in to follow this  
metis

Deed With Caged 100 Horses On It? Wtf?

OK, was exploring and saw a deed over by national geographic deed area with tons of horse all caged up, common really??? I understand getting some for your self but all of them in a single area to your self??? No wonder people are having hard time finding horses....this is already heading the same way as other servers...sad.

if it's not blocked by tall stone walls, you should be able to archer those horses

if it's not blocked by tall stone walls, you should be able to archer those horses

just so you know....

Animals and Livestock.

It is illegal to take, tame or kill any animals in an enclosure not of your own, or any animals secured and fully fenced on a deed that you are not part of.

Enclosure is defined as a completely enclosed secured area, composed of fences (excluding hedges and woven fences), gates or walls, and attached to or surrounding a completed intact house. Any such house/s being part of the enclosure must be visible from all parts of the fencing encompassing the enclosure area.

just so you know....

Animals and Livestock.

It is illegal to take, tame or kill any animals in an enclosure not of your own, or any animals secured and fully fenced on a deed that you are not part of.

Enclosure is defined as a completely enclosed secured area, composed of fences (excluding hedges and woven fences), gates or walls, and attached to or surrounding a completed intact house. Any such house/s being part of the enclosure must be visible from all parts of the fencing encompassing the enclosure area.

These must be Protunia's horses! See how 'e rushes to their defense to protect them?

*chuckles*

=Ayes=

Welcome to the situations Wurm is, has and always will have.

That seems like an excessive amount of horses... Is that really how the way of Wurm is?

Edited by SoulsBlade

They will die of "natural course" err i mean, game mechanics, if not given enough space, groomed and fed properly. Sad to watch but, problem solves itself ...

They will die of "natural course" err i mean, game mechanics, if not given enough space, groomed and fed properly. Sad to watch but, problem solves itself ...

But that's assuming the owner isnt giving them space, grooming and feeding.

That seems like an excessive amount of horses... Is that really how the way of Wurm is?

On the PVE cluster, yes this will happen. With all the game mechanic protection from other players, there is little incentive to avoid pissing everyone off.

Some people, yeah. It's not the end of the world though.

I'll get a screen shot and deed name please boycott this player by not buying their goods

It doesn't really, though, because the mechanics for that aren't really tuned to be particularly harsh.

There's nothing wrong with having a massive farm. Go start your own. Hell- I've killed larger hoards.

Edited by ZarmaZarma

ah sorry about the shooting over wall thing, didn't know you couldn't do it :)

I'll get a screen shot and deed name please boycott this player by not buying their goods

Go back to protecting your dragons.

what's the problem here? doesnt seem like all that many horses to me...

New server, no one has rope or BC to ride a horse.

People bot to find wemp seeds, plant them, wait a few days for the wemp to grow and try to make ropes with crap ql rope tools.

By the time people get through these steps, all of the wild horses are killed by people working on FS (I have seen too many horse corpses) or penned up by a few, like this deed.

So once people get their ropes and work on BC, the wild horses are gone and only a few have horses, and they will make a huge profit on them.

But hey, it's not like they're breaking any rules. They got to them first, and hats off to them for it. I just hope I'll be able to purchase one when I get some rope and my BC up without selling off my first born or a kidney or something....

Just saw in another thread that because of the bug all the horses escaped so rejoice, we now have wild horses again