Sign in to follow this  
Airwalkre

Skin Your Kills And Make A Rug With It From High Butchering Skill, And Maybe Add Taxidermy

It might be cool to have the chance to skin a kill with a decently high butchering skill and have the skin as a rug, "bear skin rug anyone?", , maybe need to add in taxidermy then we can stuff kills and display them

• Like 3

The missing skill is pretty much presumed for bed making which uses bear and wolf furs as blankets. They just need to add the ability for them to be thrown on the floor as an alternative to cotton meditation rugs, without them decaying quickly like they do now.

The more detailed tasks can be added later to prepare the furs, would first need to see details on what it would take to make beds and rugs which use the furs.

I like. But creatures of a certain type basically look the same so would the butchered products all be the same? It would be more interesting if we could find a rare 50 point dear and make a head trophy for it.

Yes, one of my friends told me about Rugman.com and they said it was very good. Have you heard anything about them? I need ideas.

Taxidermy in general would be nice. Should it be a leatherworking subskill? I know there's some preserving and sewing involved; however, my knowledge of the practice is very limited.

EDIT: Speaking of fun stuff to do with taxidermy: http://imgur.com/gallery/PTCD8

Edited by Klaa