Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Live Streaming From The Release Party Tomorrow!

Hey everyone! We will be livestreaming from our Wurm 1.0 release party tomorrow! We thought it could be interesting since we’ll put on quite a show up here in the cold north close to Christmas, including a full-fledged Swedish LuciatÃ¥g.

The stream will be available at http://www.twitch.tv/codeclub

Below is the first page of the invitation and the schedule. If you live in Motala, do pop by. We let 100 people in at 21.15 for popular artist Timo Räisänen, and at 23.00 it’s free entrance for as many as the house can take!

We’ll stream a presentation of Wurm by Rolf at 16.00 hours and the party between 19.00 and 22.30 CEST.

Invitation

Party schedule

View the full article

Swedish Luciatåg.

Is that the same as an orgie? If it is I am so there.

As for the world ending London time? That is sooo er wrong. The Mayans didn't live in London. They lived in Yucatan. That would be Central time for the U.S. So you guys will have to wait another six hours for the Big Change.

Edited by Sarcaticous

Hardcoria wurmian party. Everyone bring your own shovel, it's gonna get foggy in there.

Looking forward to the stream. :)

You'd think it would be held in a more central location.. Like London >.>

You'd think it would be held in a more central location.. Like London >.>

London is more globally central, but Motala is where the game is developed and where most of the developers are based.

Enjoy your party, but personally I feel it would have been better for the future of Wurm to have waited with the release until at least the end of January 2013 and get it polished instead of releasing it with a multitude of bugs and inconsistencies just because 12/12/12 sounded like a cool release date.

I am just stating my own personal opinion and frustration.

• Like 3

Enjoy bug fest 2012. I can't believe you guys haven't said anything about the broken fences and animals escaping twice. How disrespectful.

Are there any continued bugs with the fences?

The last maintenance restart let people's animals out through the fences again. I guess without another restart it's hard to guage if it's fixed, since that's when the issue happens.

I guess this is live streaming now not sure how long it has been going on.

All I've gotta say is ... Falling tree animation!! Nice.

Also caught a glimpse of bridges from one building to another. At least that's what I hope it was.

Finally, Rolf's dad mentioned one of Faeran's comments about Wurm! Wow! That's pretty awesome.

Sign in to follow this