Sign in to follow this  
Domhnall

Dear Santa Rolf

Dear Santa Rolf,

This year for Christmas I would like to have a Red Ryder Bow & Arrow set, with bonus eye damage.

P.S.

I will also accept a Troll Leg Lamp, wearing a fishnet stocking.

Domhnall

• Like 12

Visible santa hats! Hand out 99Ql ones or ones with a special name/look, but also then let us craft regular santa hats every December from now on.

• Like 1

A troll leg lamp works on so many levels it would be remembered for YEARS.

Just sun glasses (or googles). Specially red ones. I ask for no other thing :3

Visible santa hats! Hand out 99Ql ones or ones with a special name/look, but also then let us craft regular santa hats every December from now on.

Thats actually a really good idea other than the crafting part.

Well I would already be happy with a fix of the memory leak :)

+1

this thread is now about hats

I guess it will be something visible on our bodies but pshh

I expected silver mirrors to be our present. Irl you don't choose your appearance. It's special that we got to choose what we look like... I guess.

but yeah, hats!

How about something functional. Things like bags of holding or spyglasses or sculpting wands and what not... or are we never going to see a functional Christmas gift again? But I would also take bug fixes i suppose...

Oh oh, I know! How about a guard whistle! It will teleport tower guards out of mines instead of having to kill them or lure them out!

How about something functional. Things like bags of holding or spyglasses or sculpting wands and what not... or are we never going to see a functional Christmas gift again? But I would also take bug fixes i suppose...

Oh oh, I know! How about a guard whistle! It will teleport tower guards out of mines instead of having to kill them or lure them out!

Yes! Guard whistler! brings nearest 5 guards to you, regardless of distance.

Yes! Guard whistler! brings nearest 5 guards to you, regardless of distance.

This might be a... problem on PVP servers :P

all i want for christmas is my two clients running

...and the old wild back >>

(PS - the santa hat model was introduced to the graphics pack last night if you didn't know)

Edited by Manifestation

all i want for christmas is my two clients running

...and the old wild back >>

(PS - the santa hat model was introduced to the graphics pack last night if you didn't know)

Santahat_zps943ee5fa.png

Sorry , I can't make an Render cause I don`t have Blender installed atm. (Softimage can`t render these new .DAE files.)

Edited by axeblade346

I hope after all the bugs and rage we suffer this year the santa gifts is not a lame red hat.

Yaay, Santa hat! I hope we'll be able to put in on our gnomes! And next year we will get scarf or shoe! :)

Sometimes I feel like a child who get a sweater instead of a toy for christmas...

Uggh, sorry to sound ungrateful, but if the gift is just a santa hat i'll be very disappointed.

First of all, once Christmas is over, nobody will wear them, and they'll be locked in a chest forever. At least the garden gnomes were somewhat decorative, and the fireworks could be used as a beacon.

• Like 1

Uggh, sorry to sound ungrateful, but if the gift is just a santa hat i'll be very disappointed.st forever. At least the garden gnomes were somewhat decorative, and the fireworks could be used as a beacon.

Maybe the Santa Hat will change to bunny ears for easter, etc.

Maybe the Santa Hat will change to bunny ears for easter, etc.

Still.. It would be nice for only 1/2 days then there locked in a chest again.