Sign in to follow this  
Kyrmius

New Graphics And Ui Bugs For Client Update 12/19

The Client Update that took place after normal scheduled DT on 12/19. introduced graphics and Client UI problems that I had not seen before today, My Client now "Halts and Starts" in behavior as if it is a webcam taking pics on very slow speed and low bandwidth. When I attempt to move many times it will "lock up" my screen and I have to sit and wait 5 seconds or so before I can attempt to move again.

Playing the game has now become very problematic.

AMD Phenom IIX4 960T Processor (4cpu) ~3.0 Ghz 8192 MB ram

NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT OpenGL 3.1 4gb total memory

Java 6 Update 31 (build 1.6.0_31-b05)

let me know if additional specs are needed.

Edited by Kyrmius

I've also noticed after the recent client bug that my lantern occasionally flashes off and then back on again, weird. Havent noticed it with any other light sources.

I have same problems when i walk and i come stuck ground and many leak :( i most w8 when am out Stuck or relog 5 time when i come out Stuck

i love dis game very much but so many leak and Stuck in game i playing only now on mine deed i dont walk out mine deed :( i have 2 time 1 week am Stuck Ground

And Sorry For MIne Bad Englishe Not Mine Laughts

Great Vanille

Rolf I Like Game Very Much :( I dont can playing Noormaal i update mine java all thinks And Leak stay and Same time Stuck Ground i hope all come soon fixed

Not sure if its related, but tonight I have had issues with animations just freezing... horses dont animate when moving, spiders dont animate when attacking. It's like the animations just stop. When I was leading a horse in water, the horse sputtered along, no animation, just floating through the water with what looked like massive lag spurts, but my framerate and connection are fine.

Two more client bugs related to graphics updates.

1. Que 3 actions. Second animation does not render. 1 and 3 work fine. But second que doesnt animate action.

2. lantern does not show light when logging in while lamp is lit in inventory. Must snuff and relight to get light to come on.