Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Some Fighting And Building Tweaks

Does this mean you've just overall nerfed eye and face damage? or you've actually made it so great/basinet helms do their job again?

• Like 2

Well that sucks, let me guess, they did this for everything, so now i can't just keep headshotting trolls :(

Thank god eye damage was annoying, and greathelms so ugly.

After the rollback on Indy today I found you need to start a pottery roof with a mallet the switch to trowel..is this intended?

Still the issue of gank bonus. I used to be able to kill 3-4 spiders on me easy, but now if i have a 3 spiders on me i could die.

Having multiple things attack you doesn't magically make your shield not work, especially not when its a Large metal shield, which i assume is near like what a tower shield is supposed to be.

Yeah, you should still be able to block. I can understand if you're surrounded, but if you're facing all three practically head-on, it shouldn't be too hard.

Does this mean you've just overall nerfed eye and face damage? or you've actually made it so great/basinet helms do their job again?

I sure hope it was simply just making helms protect the eyes again, otherwise it's yet another nerf for the face shot ability, making the grind even more worthless.

• Like 2

Did a 30dmg wound with a medium maul to someone wearing an 81ql great helm. Seems a little better atleast....

What kind of armour was your opponent wearing, and what were their statistics ? Because I feel this update has no real information on either of the above, which means it could be open for expliotation.

Any response with some real info to this? would be nice to know what you guys actually did

Eye and face damages were nerfed

Iono if it's just my luck, about 8 mobs today have gone directly for my face/head/neck/eyes (Spiders/Trolls), medium wounds each time. My first hunt since the patch and I'm frequently having to retreat mid-battle to heal, which should be a 'nono!' with normal spiders.

Normally I rarely take any hits above my shoulders. 70ql great helm /w Drake and 70fs.

This is starting to look like yet another change with barely any documentation or information given to the players who just have to take what they are given and deal with it. Where is the dev response here near enough 10 days later...

• Like 2

was sparing some one the other day, still did a extr hard damage to the eye, like 35 or so, LT sword, so if it was rt or something id expect like 40+

k

[00:11:23] Aged zombie black bear mauls you pretty hard in the left eye and harms it.

Pretty hard (very weak power hit) and harm. A weak hit harmed me through a glimmersteel great helm.

Ok.

Glimmersteel is no match for the dark fell powers.

So basically they didn't fix the problem with helms not protecting the eyes at all.

• Like 1

So basically they didn't fix the problem with helms not protecting the eyes at all.

Annoying

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this