Sign in to follow this  
cmiddlebrook

Wooden Fences Completely Broken, All Animals Loose!

MAJOR bug since restart - wooden fences do not work at all, they are behaving like woven fences. All animals in wooden fences are now completely roaming free. This is not affecting stone or iron fences. Please fix this ASAP! So many people on Pristine went to a ton of effort yesterday to finally get some animals after getting wemp to grow and now that effort is going to be all lost!

All servers seem to be hit with this. All my animals on Cele are free having walked through the fences . Hopefully it'll be fixed shortly .

Hopefully exo is fixed soon so atleast we can login. I was able to get on long enough to watch them all get outside my pen then it lagged out.

Edited by yoshigohonk

Servers are going down for a restart now, the issue will be fixed. :)

• Like 1

And I--- ndy just came back up where we have lots of horses in wood pens .... seriously why not leave it down another 10 minutes please, now they are all loose and I have no time to catch them all.

It's sheer idiocy to bring the server back online when you already KNOW you have this serious of a bug -- it just means another rollback and tons of even more angry people.

And no -- I *DON;T* want any stupid sleep bonus.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Servers are going down for a restart now, the issue will be fixed. :)

but horses will still run away... so we must get them back :D

I hope the fences themselves aren't just 'fixed', I think this is serious enough for a server restart from backup to have all animals back in their fenced enclosures.

Rollback please! All animals have escaped within minutes. Just fixing the issue is not enough as the damage has been done. For anyone who is not online right now they will lose all their fenced animals unless there is a rollback. In my area on Cele all my neighbours horses were running all over my deed and those guys dont get online for hours.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR RECKONING.

NOW THE ANIMALS ARE FREE

now the animals are free...

NaH0l.jpg?1

Edited by Bubblegum
  • Like 7

We need a Rollback. I very seldom ever think that is necessary.

This time though it's not just livestock and pets walking through wooden fences and us having to catch them and put them in houses.... we can do that...

The problem is that for some of us this most recent Client update that took place today during DT introduced bugs to our graphics ingame.... our screen "halts and starts", we can't move, the UI takes several seconds to update if at all.... and Wurm ran great for me before this update to client.

Try finding all the lovestock in the dark, with the game damn near crashing everytime you move.... see how much fun THAT is. All of us Players in our neighborhood were pitching in to help everyone find their livestock and pets, but we could not finish the search before restart with the new graphics/game bugs. It was very difficult to do anything at all (for me and some others). It did not affect everyone the same.

We need a Rollback please. And a bug fix for graphics problems just introduced. Thanks.

Edited by Kyrmius

Yeah +1 to rollback. Wife just lost all her horses which she spent the last 6 months breeding. And within a few minutes they all wandered up a mountain. She's not very happy right now.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR RECKONING.

NOW THE ANIMALS ARE FREE

now the animals are free...

NaH0l.jpg?1

LOL... seriously I hope they get him for this.... ò.ó

Honestly, there has to be a rollback.

I think a rollback would make sense this time. This is supposed to be post 1.0, no more game ruining bugs. please test thoroughly!

My main workshop is kinda starting to smell like an unkempt barn. On a more positive note, I don't have to walk far to milk ALL of the cows. :)

last time i remember all my champs and animals around free around was no rollback or something... gms dont help get us back so.... we get trollback only

We had a rollback, people guess around 10 hours. i mean thats a bit too much of good. Some grinded for hours their skills and lost it all. Its much more worse then go and catch some horseys in again.

+1 or rollback. I also seldom ask for this but rounding up animals and also having to retame animals is rediculous.

Aelfred, that really depends. If they're wild horses on pristine then sure it's no big deal, we can round them up again but on other Freedom servers when they are horses that people have been breeding for months? Losing those is way worse then losing a few hours grinding imo!

• Like 4

Woo hoo, rolf has finally got the message ! stop hoarders by removing their fences every update so they lose animals ! i truly love him !

ive lost the 2 lava fiends i had penned up in a wooden fence, the real pain of that is having to waste time now to destroy those fences, which isnt a quick thing with low tools and cruddy body stats...

rollback to when the server was first brought down for maintenance +1

Woo hoo, rolf has finally got the message ! stop hoarders by removing their fences every update so they lose animals ! i truly love him !

I do find it rather hilarious for the folks that gathered up all those horses. not so hilarious for those that worked hard just to get 1 or 2.

The server restart sent me to the ocean on another server.

I'm now in the ocean in Deliverance at the Deli/Inde border missing items I picked up on Independence. My sailboat is also not with me (assuming it's moored on Inde still) but strangely enough the mooring anchor still in my inventory.

I'm supposed to be at Festival Cove for Impalong, that is where I last logged out.

You're lucky, my account no longer exists! I had rowed from Exodus to Independence yesterday, apparently none of the servers now know I exist. Including the store site here.