Sign in to follow this  
shyunea

Womens Clothes Please

I think it's a legitimate request.It's been mentioned in other forum posts. Can we just get this topic recongnised?

Are you asking for people to have to make seperate armours for males and females, or for different items? Technically currently it's just armour types, and obviously they fit differently on male and female avatars so it's easy enough to tell the two apart.

Are you asking for people to have to make seperate armours for males and females, or for different items? Technically currently it's just armour types, and obviously they fit differently on male and female avatars so it's easy enough to tell the two apart.

Srry but thats not true, the armors cloth in a female char with the hood look just like a male, if you look carefully you maybe can see some diferences in the face, but from a few tiles all look the same.

we *just* got customizable avatars, we *just* got visible armor, we *just* got a pack of cloth items...and yet...its not diverse enough still ?

D:

only "downside" of a sandbox game.....you are promised you get and can do EVERYTHING and so we want EVERYTHING! :3

but overall there is nothing bad about it....I like btw how female armors doesnt look so much different to male ones (I dont want belly free armor >.>)

and so i hope it's just a matter of time when we will get more clothes in variety over time :D just remember, they just started adding visible armor, so there was no need for producing good looking clothes before 1.0

Elen is right. We need hats. I feel obliged to take off my helmet off in game every time I talk to another player up close. I usually equipt it in my hand slot cuz i r RP like that. :3 but anyway, womans clothes. I think there should be a larger variety of clothes for both genders. I'd like dye to make an impact on the color of cloth armor.

we *just* got customizable avatars, we *just* got visible armor, we *just* got a pack of cloth items...and yet...its not diverse enough still ?

D:

I don't know if you've ever noticed, but about every MMO that's ever been successful has exceedingly large quantities of player customizations. Second Life's economy is probably 90% clothes related.

I don't know if you've ever noticed, but about every MMO that's ever been successful has exceedingly large quantities of player customizations. Second Life's economy is probably 90% clothes related.

+1

My wife won't consider playing Wurm unless she can craft pretty clothes. Now that the framework is in place, we just need a bunch of tailoring content added. Are the model/texture specs available so that Wurm could accept submissions from the community?

oh no you did not just compare wurm to second life.

*walks out of the room*

Well aside from the lack of vampire schoolgirls and humping foxes... Im all for a greater variety in clothing for both men and women.

However, there may need to be some kind of "Wurm Staff approved" stamp or at the very least a quality control system.

Edited by Klaa

I must not have player second life enough, humping whatnow ?

I must not have player second life enough, humping whatnow ?

if it can be made with animation.. it was.. and usually humping/pelvic thrusting was in the animation...

As for clothes in Wurm, would be nice to have a change of pants or shirts once in a while, can only do laundry by swimming for so long before you get bored lol

Yes. I feel a strange desire to wear womens clothes. I must fulfill that desire.

+1