Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Saturday Night Factional Fight - The Impalong Chronicles

Faeran and I share our journey to the Independence server to join in the festivities at the Traditional Xmas Impalong 2012!

Find it at our website: www.serversaredown.com

We will continue to bring you more episodes that cover this exciting event and we hope to see you there!

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 4

i am draehorx and il see u there,there is already a bunch of people there,helping willow

Edited by Tpikol

I love all the wonderful-world-of-Wurm landscape you are sailing past in this video ^_^

faeron05.jpg

faeron02.jpg

faeron03.jpg

faeron04.jpg

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I'm glad you didn't forget your shampoo! Welcome to Independence and to Impalong 2012!

Watched every episode and am a subscriber :P Your videos got me into Wurm heheh.

In a totally unrelated matter, i´m kind of a fan of your videos. Last nigth i was running trougth an imp session, because most of my tools degraded with the pasts days job, and as i allways do, i usually add to the cicle some of the low ql stuff i usually have laying around in my cave.

while i was imping the tools i´ve examined one and found this:

JDZaj.png

I don´t have a clue about how this trowel come to my hands, but i like to do some Hunting/scavenging expeditions wen i have some free time, so i think this tool prolly come from one of those trips, i usually drop all the stuff i found in some container mostly the unsigned low level stuff, and then is a joy to me at imping time see the names that come once you past 20.

Maybe someone buyed it at your market and use it wearing it past the 20 or maybe was better ql but heavily dmged and fall bellow 20 wen i repaired it, who knows?

It is at ql 60 now and being used in the re roofing and the upgrading of the house of the deed where i live :D

Edited by KunAlt

the deed you talked about near the end of the video is actually 2 deeds belonging to Rasu and Wraithglow. should stop by for a visit on your way back. we promise not to brainwash you into the Maple cult.

I don´t have a clue about how this trowel come to my hands, but i like to do some Hunting/scavenging expeditions wen i have some free time, so i think this tool prolly come from one of those trips, i usually drop all the stuff i found in some container mostly the unsigned low level stuff, and then is a joy to me at imping time see the names that come once you past 20.

Maybe someone buyed it at your market and use it wearing it past the 20 or maybe was better ql but heavily dmged and fall bellow 20 wen i repaired it, who knows?

It is at ql 60 now and being used in the re roofing and the upgrading of the house of the deed where i live :D

That's amazing. I find it awesome how this kind of thing can happen in this game. No other game has this sort of thing. I am glad that you are getting some good use out of it ;)

I just watched your "Journey to the Impalong". I love seeing people doing things in Wurm, it's almost as good as playing :)

Right at the start I was excited to see BrashEndeavours in your Local, since I live near the Inner City Orphanage (another of Brashes villages) on Independence.

Afterwards I logged on to Indy to round up some escaped animals. Imagine my surprise when I see Faeren and Griphyth in my Local standing in the Orphanage farm ! Brashe has generously allowed them to stay for the night.

It reminded me of an episode from the 1970's Japanese TV series 'Monkey', where the impudent Monkey tries to show Buddha that he is a powerful sorceror by flying to the 5 pillars at the edge of the universe. After a long journey he reaches the pillars and takes a leak on one of them, then flys back to tell Buddha of his triumph. Buddha listens to his boasting then hold up her hand to show him that one of her fingers is wet ;) proving that all of creation is within her reach.

At the beginning and end of your journey BrasheEndeavors is there, I know she is generous and helpful, so my question is Brashe an alt of Buddha or a Faeron/Griphyth stalker ? You decide ! (sorry Brashe :P)

• Like 2

The impalong has been one amazing trip. Brash has definitely been a great help. Thanks for lending us a few horses and a cart while we are on Indy. Also, special thanks to Lizabeth and Nikk for lending us the boat :). Thanks to Willow for hosting the event and to all those helping out with the organization. Alectrys has been very helpful and always there when I need something, thank you. And Thank you to all of you who have supported Faeran and I with your amazing comments, pms and feedback. We really appreciate it.

We have released a few videos in quick succession including one we recorded before the Wurm 1.0 release and our latest one where I get to play Deal or No Deal (Special thanks to Gumbo). That's right...go to Servers are Down to find out more :)

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 1

Nice Job on the DoND and looking forward to seeing how the new village/expansion takes form great work guys.

Fun to watch even though I was there at the time! Love your comments. I almost felt sorry for Griph! Faeran shame on you for the pressure!

Ok guys i don´t want to put presure on you (OMG i´m such a liar), but really 1 episode every Saturday is not enough, i don´t want you to make one every day (liar), but maybe 2 per week, or 3, one week w8 is too long....

They guys say their final goodbye to all their new friends on Indy. They also talk (alot!) about the experiences at their first Impalong!

Ok guys i don´t want to put presure on you (OMG i´m such a liar), but really 1 episode every Saturday is not enough, i don´t want you to make one every day (liar), but maybe 2 per week, or 3, one week w8 is too long....

I dunno, more than one per week might create burnout more quickly. Plus, I play Wurm way too much to be able to keep up with more than one episode a week. I'm behind as it is! :P

Loved the video, hated to see you go! Best of luck on your new endeavors!

Running a village for new players is going to take a lot of time hope you guys are ready for it...good luck.