Sign in to follow this  
Xemos

Wisc, Delivering Bulk Items To All Servers!

logoicl.png

Who are we?

• We are a new corporation located on Independence just north of the Western Wall. We specialize in contract negotiations between buyers/sellers and the shipping of goods. We have on roster a list of contractors for hire for whatever business you may need. From building placements, to flat-raising, and even to furniture improvements. We have it all! Whatever business or order you want, our agents will seek out and find for you the best deal possible and get it delivered right to your doorstep

Current Items we have in bulk:

Wood

Planks

Shingles

Logs

Shafts

Pegs

Ores

Iron

Zinc

Stone

Silver

Stone

Colossus Bricks

Slabs

Bricks

Earthen

Dirt

Sand

Clay

Mortar

Personnel*

Flatraisers

Deforesters

Masons

Carpenters

*All personnel hires will be given food, water, and provided a bed at the client's expense for the duration of the work. Price negotiations will be initially handled by WISC to link you up with the appropriate contractor. Further negotiations will be handled between client and contractor directly.

How do I make a purchase?

Send a letter to my mailbox that includes the following information:

• Full name ( in game name)
  • Location ( X,Y cords / Server)
  • City ( if you live in one, if not, one that we can meet you at that is on the map )
  • Item(s) being purchased
  • Quantity
  • Proposed price ( leave blank if you want the WISC base price, remember all prices are negotiable )
  • Deadline ( latest you could accept delivery, be reasonable )

If the item you wish to purchase is not on the above list, Chances are we can still get a contractor to sign up and take the order, just allow a little bit more time for the order to be completed. Due to the nature of the company and the private biding, Higher bids will take priority over low-balls. However we will notify you if someone outbids you and any adjustments to your ETA. We will not cancel your order or stop it, however - of 3 bricks being made 2 will go to the higher bid's stockpile and 1 to yours. It's the nature of the coin, hope you understand. ;)

For questions comments or concerns, please post below! ( Do not post purchase inquiries/offers, PM those )

it may help to also post the "base price" you mentioned in the post

The 'base' prices are mostly irrelevant as they are nothing more than the average market price seen by other traders. 90% of the time, the negotiated price is less than those base prices as We seek out those selling in large quantities for cheaper than average, and those buying good for more than average on the inverse.

Example: We have 3 companies in contract with us who deal with bulk dirt. One customer comes to our company and states he would like to purchase 10k dirt, but hopes for a discount since it is such a high number. I then bring forth the contract to the three companies and ask what their prices for said contract to include estimated time to finish. Then I bring forth the replies to the customer who then decided between option A 10k at 90ipk each with a time of 2 days / B is 10k at 70ipk but 2 weeks and C is 85ipk with 5 days. Customer chooses his prefered option, and I let the company know they won the contract. On the inverse. I constantly browse the forums for 'deals' that fit the company profiles I have. If i find a guy who wants 5k mortar with shipping within 4 hours and they will pay 20s, I can then ask the authorized reps of the companies that have 'Mortar' in their profile, can they meet it in full or partial, patch together the amounts from each company to meet that 5k/10 hour goal, and everyone wins a higher than average payout.

One man or a group of friends working alone can only be so strong, but combined is force to move worlds.

Was an awesome idea, and quoted good prices, but the seller ran into a delay delivering my order and lost interest I guess. He is ignoring my PMs since the 14th :(

Was an awesome idea, and quoted good prices, but the seller ran into a delay delivering my order and lost interest I guess. He is ignoring my PMs since the 14th :(

Same gave up never got my bricks and mortars