Sign in to follow this  
Chronos

Waterfalls

The title says it all,

Add waterfalls for cinematic and actual uses.

Source of water? (of course)

Source of power?(maybe)

maybe integrating some sort of need for water in field and waterfalls could be used to help? :D

Who knows, but this would be awesome

Well that means the game would need several layers as with the multistory houses, but then allow water to be like that.

Next to Pour there would be a make Pool option, depending on slopes the water will flow or not.

But what happens to griefers that drop water from downhill to ruin the deeds at the low areas :) Does the water go away because of the sun?

I'm so making my personal fishing area then :D.

As long as the sound is right and size/distance appropriate. Some good bass roar for the terraformers Niagra, and your mountain creek splashing over the boulders. Obviously we need streams and rivers first though! Really liked moving water currents in Skyrim it adds to gameplay immersion.

Adding to old server would be Wurm griefing you, and putting on a new server would be other players griefing you. Since the world is terraformable, how would you deal with redirecting water? Its not like existing rules saying you cannot terraform others deeds, as this would be terraforming actions upstream ruining your deed.

Edited by yarnevk

i could imagine that it comes with rivers when he can add not only them but also a height variable to them, that as example, little rocks and a waterfall happens automatically when you make a slope above 40 (or something) inside a river.

it shouldnt be easy to control rivers so it cant be used for griefing (maybe f2p players cant dig near rivers?) or something like that

• Like 1