Sign in to follow this  
Griebo

Multi Story House Pics

The deed is only a week or so old, but here's my new manor.

Huh, guess I should really swing by sometime and check it out...

Huh, guess I should really swing by sometime and check it out...

Umm, I don't know. Travelling those 50 tiles or so is a far distance....:P

ok exodus and white pearl deed is now more rich... just for one more building :D2uff600.jpg2emihhg.jpgxazvn.jpgztfzau.jpg

Edited by RockyBalboa
  • Like 4

I am an American, my ancestors participated in founding the US, I was a soldier in the US Armed Forces for over 20 years, and I find it very uncomfortable to live within that building's shadow (the deeded land behind that flag building is mine). Even though I am an American I don't want real life politics and nationalism in Wurm..... we have our own politics here.

It's thier deed. They can build what they want. If I don't like it then I am the one that can leave, even if I was there first. That's sandbox.

Building removed.

Building removed.

seriously?

and @Rocky awesome usage of tall stone walls! it looks like real castles :D I want more of this^^

Hi experts,

anybody of you know, what Paving skill I need to build stone brick floor in sixth store? 35+ is not enough :unsure:

seriously?

Yes, Toadly,(the deed owner) didn't want his neighbours (Kyrmius) unhappy so removed the building completely.

Yes, Toadly,(the deed owner) didn't want his neighbours (Kyrmius) unhappy so removed the building completely.

Toadly is a good man. He deserves a better neighbor than me.

• Like 1

He is a great guy. We all live close together, for the sake of a building I'm sure we'd all prefer an easy life.

ok exodus and white pearl deed is now more rich... just for one more building :D2uff600.jpg2emihhg.jpgxazvn.jpgztfzau.jpg

The tall stone walls are a nice look i never even thought about using them as house walls it goes to show how creative people can be. I still think they need a tall stone wall roof type thing but this gets us closer to the castle look.

If use a floor as a flat roof i can see a real nice castle forming now if we can get rid of the bands of wood between floors and get a good iron fence gate to make a portcullis with things will really start to get good. :)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

He is a great guy. We all live close together, for the sake of a building I'm sure we'd all prefer an easy life.

maybe he could consider building "the white house" as americas symbol ;) it's maybe difficult, but I'm sure it would look great^^

Very nice behavior removing a building when somebody else is offended. Respect !!

• Like 2

Same, a lot of the houses here are completely amazing! Keep posting pics you guys :D

more pictures of Rocky's kick ass gatehouse please, that thing is awesome.

• Like 1

more pictures of Rocky's kick ass gatehouse please, that thing is awesome.

yes, in daylight please ;-)

Well this is my first multistory.. its pretty much finished, just got a bit more work on the inner hall to do , hope you like :P

wurm2013010501461.jpgwurm201301050149.jpgwurm201301022112.jpg

• Like 19