Interior looking out to the lake

9FASLKu.jpg

house at night

N6xY69D.jpg

My back porch facing the lake

E7jIlJQ.jpg

Day time

BUMIWXu.jpg

Will add interior shots once the inside is furnished. Everything made of wood is oak btw.

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 3

Can anyone explain to me how to make an empty area on the INTERIOR of the house like I have seen in many of these pictures?

i.e. this one:

LPBLPn.jpg

I cant seem to build a level above or roof above an interior level that doesnt have a physical floor created for it.

Thanks!

PAR

wurm201301280036_zps06f23712.jpg

wurm201301280041_zps0fd115dd.jpg

This one is my favorite of the pictured thus far. It's unique, bold, inventive and most importantly interesting to observe. The structure to the side of it with just the floors and ladder has inspired an idea using that myself.

• Like 2

There are so many incredible, And abstract buildings now. I use up all my likes every time I read this thread.

tree factory .... commercial house :D311w5co.jpgfvee0i.jpgdpbqma.jpg2jb3bib.jpg and roof with fance....6552ly.jpg also pics of new arena.... yes working arena... for pve and pvp... not huge but nice and usefull :Dxnykpx.jpg2chlyrm.jpgwv5nbb.jpgf0yq7n.jpg2h4hmoh.jpgsorry for dark images :S

• Like 3

wow love the tree house. Very innovative use of the system. the rest of the pics are lovely as well. quite nice!

I think we finally have a presentable building that we can show you all! :)

We've started the construction of the Muspellsheimr Castali after a few months of planning and material prep.

So far, we've gone through nearly 4000 bricks, 3500 mortar, and about 1000 planks.

7ec6a.png

This is one of the four large buildings that will be apart of this somewhat small, yet overpowering, sized castle.

We have to complete another segment of the deed so we can update with more pictures here! :D

The interior is a mess right now, but most of the inner walls are finished, as well as the parapets on the outsides.

I will refrain from posting pictures of the insides (sorry!) until we can get our stuff sorted out inside. We also need to create some furniture inside of it to make it more roomy. :P

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 10

wow and yay! I'm planning on doing such a castle too, wondered how much the wood would disturb the look of it(the wood frames) but actually, when making a castle with alot of structure and tall stone walls it seems to work pretty well :D thanks for showing^^

i would like too see more pics. of MS houses, i get many ideas here .... is not jet time for that topic to die :D

Bump! This is a really cool thread, as Rocky said don't let it die

we need a thread like this for terraforming projects :PP they are as cool/exciting.

big +1 for all castles!

Hey this is just a pic of my house and other buildings. Hope you guys like it. :P

260vo6b.jpg

Edited by TheRedReaper
  • Like 2

we need a thread like this for terraforming projects :PP they are as cool/exciting.

big +1 for all castles!

MAKE ONE! :P

Hey this is just a pic of my house and other buildings. Hope you guys like it. :P

Like the red house, too bad you cant dye fences yet.

J0JWWN6.jpg Here is a pic of the inside of my palace with pillars and marble floors
  • Like 5

Cmon guys! the forum is dieing! Post more pics!

The pics I have seen give me new ideas and amaze me!

Everybody start posting more pics.

Here's some more Work in Progress updates. Another 4000 Bricks and Mortar later...

The inside of the Muspellsheimr Kastali - Surdvordr (Southern-Watch):

0f662.png c4893.png

abbed.png 847e8.png

3b423.png eef67.png

Here's the new Gatehouse (Innganga) to the Muspellsheimr Kastali. The buildings to the left and right of it are the Horns (Corners), which are still under construction:

48947.png de537.png

17686.png 82b1a.png

Here's the inside of the Muspellsheimr Kastali Horn - Nordrost (Northeast-Corner):

0e0c2.png

So much more work to be done, but it's a little progress. :)

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 7

Picture from the (unfinished) courtyard;

b0a79.png

Between the two buildings will be a tower to connect the two. Inside the courtyard will be a little garden of some sorts :)

• Like 4

@ xallo and alyeska:

Impressives!

Seeing this thread now makes me want to revise my whole deed xP ...