Sign in to follow this  
Griebo

Multi Story House Pics

I find it hard enough to fill one floor with stuff, yet alone multiple floors. Atm I have my ground floor for BSB storage, and the 2nd floor for everything else; 1st floor is empty with nothing to put in there. So I honestly don't know how you people fill 8-10 floors with stuff. There just isn't enough content in this game to justify all that extra space.

My Tavern first floor is my cookery, second floor my living space, and the third is an Inn for people to stay at.

My Indy mansion will be similar with storage and a crafting area for wood working on the first floor, cloth and leather working on the second floor, and a living space with guest rooms on the third. and a seperate 3 story for blacksmithing, armor/shieldsmithing, and weaponsmithing. 8)

But more than 3 stories I can only see being used as an apartment building. ;)

Edited by Bachus

Macro-Art.

Still finishing construction on what is effectively be the billboard for the New players deed in Serenity

I call it:

/Climb/ By Avon.

2ltivbl.jpg

• Like 1

Here is one screenshot i took while passing through fairwood village on Deliverance.

http://img849.images...01301112100.jpg

ty! :P I put the whole thing together, the tall inside roof was veins idea. I got mortar from my fellow villagers as well. Vein did most of the bricks for it.

• Like 2

Macro-Art.

Still finishing construction on what is effectively be the billboard for the New players deed in Serenity

I call it:

/Climb/ By Avon.

2ltivbl.jpg

Now you just have to place a gorilla (do these still exist?) and a female character ontop of it and a mustachoid player has to reach them; Super Wurm Bros. :J

Edit: To contribute to this thread: Here is one part of my castle under construction:

wurm201301161819.jpg

Edited by VentureCo
  • Like 2

These are brilliant but im wondering...are there any one story houses left?! except mine of course :wacko:

edit - what i mean by one story houses is that there are no multi stories in the village/deed...just the onesies :P

Edited by Lolly1

These are brilliant but im wondering...are there any one story houses left?! except mine of course :wacko:

I have still 1 story stables ;)

buuut here another non 1 story house, the first one I actually finished lolz (sorry for beeing a night pic and its not the most beautiful house as it's only a temp working station):

2gxfayu.png

Edited by Miretta

Heh, I still have a one story 3x3 house. I have no need for anything larger at this time.

Lots and lots of really cool stuff in here folks. I'll probably build something visually interesting wherever Bob's Building Challenge ends up sending me, but for now I'm just finishing the farm.

• Like 1

8326523039_ae5ef81c27_z.jpg

Note my workshop in the foreground is still single story. ;-)

A little update on my place though: we have a boat house.

8405686210_16be43e959.jpg

8404593397_1c7e336476.jpg

8405686136_ce84f50922.jpg

Edit: We can shove these big buildings up in a weekend.

Edited by canoe sandie
  • Like 5

edit - what i mean by one story houses is that there are no multi stories in the village/deed...just the onesies :P

No pics to post at the moment... but yes, I still have a one story house that I had built on a slope because, well, I just didn't know any better :lol:

While working inside the house does make people rather sea-sick (some reason the loom is particularly bothersome), it does still have the old style roof on it and I'm thinking in a couple years I can charge admission to the "strange house on a slope with a funky roof." Fun for the whole family!

@Canoe Sandie - that boat house with the sand in the arches... absolutely priceless! Looks awesome.

@Canoe Sandie - that boat house with the sand in the arches... absolutely priceless! Looks awesome.

You should see it at night - the sand glows pure gold.. no need for lamps in that shed.

I would post a picture but its been day time every time I've logged in today, maybe later I'll edit this post and post a pic.

All the buildings on/near my deed are still one storey, don't worry~ :P <3

(I've been meaning to make a nice and simple two-storey one for a while but laziness and no spare time hahah)

• Like 1

my factory chimney is now in business

wurm201301230037_zpsec21919d.jpg

wurm201301230036_zps7950c713.jpg

Edited by Elwood2
  • Like 2

8407209186_c756eaa1bd_z.jpg

Night time at last. Midnight, a dark dark night, made day by the magic glowing sand.

• Like 1

my factory chimney is now in business

wurm201301230037_zpsec21919d.jpg

Why is your chimney made from wood, is not it dangerous? :rolleyes:

I think stone walls would be preferable for chimney ...

Edited by Zakerak
  • Like 5

Here is one of my first house I finished the other night.

a9o2sn.jpg

Edited by rnate
  • Like 3

My first multistory project...

YuqQAyL.jpg

is this a pokeball?lolz^^ funny idea ;)

and I like your peaceful atmosphere in your picture mate :D

Edited by Miretta