Sign in to follow this  
Griebo

Multi Story House Pics

wurm201212241714.jpg

Hiya, Diddyness and Sandie built that house, at Sandie World. Thanks for picking it out as a good one!!

We have also build this at Sand Castle:

8326523039_ae5ef81c27_z.jpg

The wooden house is all one structure

Regards

Sandie & Diddyness

Edited by canoe sandie
  • Like 17

Wurm 1.0 multistorey "building"

What's your carp at Aeris? On the documentation thread someone said they could do 10 complete stories with 94.something and you have 11 there, so you must be higher?

Flags on top of our roofs, and those N W S E thingies would be epic. :)

• Like 1

That is pretty impressive. I love that it's not just a multi-story brick. Very cool.

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Raouket

What's your carp at Aeris? On the documentation thread someone said they could do 10 complete stories with 94.something and you have 11 there, so you must be higher?

I'm not the one who built it. Just showing what can be built with the currently buggy Wurm 1.0 :)

I'm not the one who built it. Just showing what can be built with the currently buggy Wurm 1.0 :)

Well do you know who did then? ;P

wurm201212302116.jpg

wurm201212302118.jpg

some pics of my buildings and work in progress

I like this.

It's Gaudy, defiant, brazen and sweet.

Hiya, Diddyness and Sandie built that house, at Sandie World. Thanks for picking it out as a good one!!

Regards

Sandie & Diddyness

I like how you seem to have incorporated the guard tower

Regards

Sandie & Diddyness

awesome! thats what i hoped for :D castle/mansion like structures with enough place/windows etc. to give the feeling of many people living there :3 now you need some servant rooms XD

Well i'm not quite finished with the access ramp, gonna add trees and stuff, but this is my new home:

rsbiK.jpg

Finally a use for my ridiculous dirt tower :)

Throw a few high-ql lamps painted with high-ql white dye in the very top 1x1 floor there, and Wurm may finally have it's long-awaited lighthouses. :lol:

Interior of my boat factory.

l5xxx.jpg

Iu3Lf.jpg

And yes I can get the boats out.

Edited by Frost
  • Like 14

You drag them out the archway which I'm inadvertently standing in front of.

O0ael.jpg

Edited by Frost
  • Like 2

looks really impressive frost . could you take a picture from the outside as well?

looks really impressive frost . could you take a picture from the outside as well?

gmKrj.jpg

there you go.

• Like 2

That boat factory makes me want to take up boat making and make my own :P Might have to make something similar just for the look. I love all the new possibilities that have come with multistory. Towns actually look like towns now.

Edited by ApocaRUFF
  • Like 3

Throw a few high-ql lamps painted with high-ql white dye in the very top 1x1 floor there, and Wurm may finally have it's long-awaited lighthouses. :lol:

Doesn't work. from the base about 5-15 tiles away from the structure you won't be able to see the light or the lamps on the top. Not that they will illuminate outside of the building to begin with even if placed upon the very top and are uncovered. The light still acts as if it's in an invisible building.

Doesn't work. from the base about 5-15 tiles away from the structure you won't be able to see the light or the lamps on the top. Not that they will illuminate outside of the building to begin with even if placed upon the very top and are uncovered. The light still acts as if it's in an invisible building.

Sadly this is true. I hope it's changed some time in the future though.

this is true unfortunately. some people use hellhorses or other burning animals which seem to work. at least i saw them from quite some distance sailing by

Probably repeating myself, but who cares! Awesome stuff B)