Sign in to follow this  
Griebo

Multi Story House Pics

That looks really nice! Well made, and not too extravagant like most of us end up going :D

Here's an outpost that my neighbor and I completed for another player about 2 weeks ago.  This is located at Deworio, which isn't on the community map but is along the West coast of the Inner Sea.

R1Ajh6i.jpg

eGhbLRa.jpg

TxT70k5.jpg

Holy crap, that's my place from many years ago... it's still alive and new look is awesome :)

My old house on Indy, built it shortly before moving to Xanadu - I miss that place! Excuse the mess... Was in the middle of packing for the journey to xanadu when I took these

QanvMn7.jpg

KcBmKIp.jpg

Z52jh3J.jpg

Edited by flinty
  • Like 8

Been a bit but heres a few I built -

This one was the first timberframe experiment I did

Ypjw0Bg.jpg

This one I sold as soon as I completed and was a followup on the first timberframe design. the new owners dropped in the Tower and are currently working on replacing the iron fences on the balconies with chain.

BJwbkeY.jpg

And this is the one currently under construction. Its the last of three ill build with the base design. (7x7 base)

1cu37ER.jpg

Edited by sunsvortex
  • Like 6

very nice!!

Somehow the tree stumps in the first pic make the whole thing look even better :P

very interesting roof layouts.. Also you seem to have some kind of courtyard going on in the second one. Do you think you could show a closer up pic of that? I'm clearing my new deed on Xanadu at the moment, and looking for building ideas - I love enclosed courtyards and atrium-style builds

very nice!!

Somehow the tree stumps in the first pic make the whole thing look even better :P

very interesting roof layouts.. Also you seem to have some kind of courtyard going on in the second one. Do you think you could show a closer up pic of that? I'm clearing my new deed on Xanadu at the moment, and looking for building ideas - I love enclosed courtyards and atrium-style builds

Its actually just a 3 lane and on either side I have an every other tile paving with lavender planted in the unpaved tiles. So its 5 tiles wide before you hit fences. Let me see if I have a pic of the layout.

Edit - here is the layout from a different house, but its the same thing -depending on the look and feel you want you could go with low or high iron fences down the length then do lavender hedges as borders around the unpaved tiles. Gives it a very estate looking feel. If you use the wooden fences and with timberframe youll get a more rustic look and feel. On the paved tiles you can do fountains or statues, statues if you want a more imperial look, regular fountains for a more down to earth feel.

gTCOsNk.jpg

As far as an actual courtyard, thats what im doing with the one currently under construction. Itll have roads going in all directions diagonally that encircle the outer walls. Inside there will be a 3 tile courtyard surrounding the house. Lots of things can be done there and I dont have all the landscaping laid out yet.

Rode back out to it and grabbed a pic ---its all white so its hard to tell whats going on

0rx7QUH.jpg

Edited by sunsvortex
  • Like 1

Thanks for that! Given me a lot of ideas for my place :) - I should definitely get the deed planner to help me plan

Nikku, your house is amazing great use of decorations

My 9 stories high apartment building i managed to finish today, sadly i couldn't get it all in the same picture with good lighting effects.

52cfnd.jpg

• Like 2

Here is my little hut. I was bored, so i started on it but got very fast bored again..... :D

My hut:

z5OSub.jpg

the attic:

LPBLPn.jpg

the workspace:

9dvEZv.jpg

RxdEv9.jpg

and a gain a view from a slightly other angle:

XZFV0y.jpg

It is still possible to do such things?

I tried to make something like this, but i can't remove floors because it says

Removing that would cause a collapsing section.

• Like 1

It is still possible to do such things?

I tried to make something like this, but i can't remove floors because it says

Bash out the ones you don't want?

Found a place awhile ago almost like Herrfritz's, but sadly.. it was all falling apart :l

DO10TY3.jpg

Njx6Tpl.jpg

• Like 5

Bash out the ones you don't want?

But i can't.

I've destroyed opening but there is still "planned opening"

Screenshoot to visualize

a1412e6da8.jpg

As you see, there's floor above, but i cant destroy floor below

Event log:

[15:02:40] Removing that would cause a collapsing section.

[15:02:44] You see plans for a opening.(examine on floor opening plan)

[15:02:44] QL = 4.8245535, dam=390.1526.

Sure all the frames up add (wall plan) to every open spot that needs support then start to take away.

• Like 1

Roof looks like it drops a shadow for that huge cross, well done :)

Somehow that stretched marble tile above the gold door in the first picture looked like a waterfall... where are these crazy structures? :)

• Like 1

God damnit... so many ideas i got and people inspired me but i'm limited on space. I will have to build outside the deed. Zalifear's awesome buildings as well. And i love the entrance

It is 08:48:02 on day of Tears in week 3 of the starfall of the Saw in the year of 1044.Valreiskylightrework_zpsc6881fb4.jpg

• Like 8

Not so big/fancy but the first building I made on Xanadu (ended up as the entryway for the highway from K8 to Linton). Idea was just to make an inn and have a place for food, faith, and beds while my friends and I settled around it ... I meant to post it a long time ago but I waited on those silly trellises to decorate the front =) Can't even see them really. But I still like how it turned out.

a9JGhMe.jpg

Blue lamp dye is all Silakka ... I told him the name of the deed and he gave me an interpretation of it (which was perfect).

Edited by Gypsy
  • Like 7