Sign in to follow this  
Postes

Bodybags?

I understand women maybe are more... uneasy to look at when dead, so I don't mind the bodybags -- honestly I love them, they look great for what they are. I don't get why though only women, is it a bug then men don't appear as such? The models + armor look great, but then they die and.. it's the old BL, JK, or MR model? Looks weird.

Should just all be bodybags.

Dead female player models are bodybags.

Never noticed, that's strange.

i was derping it up thinking it was loot related, hadn't even noticed it was male/female

I demand equality in death!

Heh, I merely assumed the body bags for just female corpses was a bug, and it will eventually be used for both male and female human corpses.

Looks good, and nicely avoids the problems inherent in having corpse models customized for everyone.

• Like 1

Player corpse will be body bags after update ( I hope :) )

i never realized it was only female bodies. i found it kinda confusing why only somewhere in bags some weren't

Maybe so the server isent making a copy of chars, save on graphic usage?

Plus looks beter..

Not that much to save, and looks are based on opinion :)

Personally i found body's better, more natural.

The way things are now we cant have dead player bodies laying around everywhere due to every body would have to be built with its armor and textures.

That will eat up cpu and texture memory. So having a "default" player model or a some other model to visualize it are the only way to do it for now, so we did go for a unisex body bag.

The bodybag is great, imo. It's classy, don't have to stare at some dead guy, or butchered person.

I think this new bloody body bag is more disturbing than the old corpses. Also very strange how people can end up in body bags on a battle field.

I'd rather have a naked(basic shirt and pants) corpse. Or have 4 models, male/female with gear and without gear depending if inventory is empty or not. But not showing actual armor or face customization, just some standard models and textures (could be laying face down?).

• Like 1