Sign in to follow this  
Kamie

Train Your Pet To A Champion!

Hey there!

What if you could train your normal pet, like a brown bear, into a champion brown bear?

The Idea:

You get a "killcounter" for your pet, the pet have to fight aswell, not just stand 5 tiles behind you and watch you fight. And after like hunting down together 50-100(?) critters, your pet will become a champion. Your pet have to be tamed the whole time, if it go untame the counter will reset to zero! This way it becomes a lot harder and not everyone can get a champ easily. Maybe finetuning needed, but thats the idea.

Greetz Kamie!

Nah, because then what would be the point of waiting and hunting down champs for the xp boost/ zoos? no fun then, just another grind and chore of retaming everyday until you made your champ and then bred it out.

Pet system needs an overhaul, but this is not the answer. I like the idea I just don't like how it would work with the current system, completely stupid.

Edited by Wiro

Pet system needs an overhaul, but this is not the answer. I like the idea I just don't like how it would work with the current system, completely stupid.

You know? I completely agree. I could see this happening with a 100% rework, but as I said, not going to happen with our current system.