Sign in to follow this  
thenewcndo

Allow Bridges In Between Houses

With multi story houses having come out wouldn't it be cool to have a "bridge" that spanned from one house to the other?

Possibly allow archways on the ground level to build a platform to enter the second floor of a house.

well they said bridges are coming along with balconies "soon" after the 1.0 update and fix, so it would be nice if this was part of it... was thinking of something like this myself. Make an aladdin deed =D

This would be possible if it were possible to have an empty piece of wall where there would normally be a "support" (what we currently see as an empty wall).

iirc one of the devs said they were going to test something to see if it would work as a bridge, something like that but I I can't seem to figure out where that irc chat is on this tablet.

If it works maybe that could work? We will just have to wait and see xD

You just build two buildings as one, and remove some foundation tiles (while leaving the second floor in between the buildings) and you'd have a bridge. Then all that's needed is either arched walls or a new model, an "empty" wall or maybe simple pillars. No wall doesn't exist because it will look like some wooden supports.

You just build two buildings as one, and remove some foundation tiles (while leaving the second floor in between the buildings) and you'd have a bridge. Then all that's needed is either arched walls or a new model, an "empty" wall or maybe simple pillars. No wall doesn't exist because it will look like some wooden supports.

If I understand you correctly you're saying that we should just make a building as big as the two we want to bridge together? :huh: That's not always possible, especially with grandiose castle plans and such.

I prefer a bridge.

• Like 1

saytheb said he was working on something like this, like I posted earlier. Let's ask him next time he's in IRC :lol: