Sign in to follow this  
TailosDenmark

Town Of Tales, Is Looking For Villagers.

If you are interested in joining and help building a Village, this is for you.

I've started a new 25x25 Village called Town of Tales, and are located where it says "Little Raven Estate" Y43 X11 on the MAP

4-5 people would be a nice little society. Bare in mind I am Craaazy and talk alot. *lol* .

The ideal villager would be somone who fell in love with the game within a day even though he/she had died a few times (I managed to die 4 times myself within 4 hours so... BUt I looove iiit!

Premium is not required, just that you want to play no matter the 20 skillcap limit.

There are plenty of work to be done. As it is newly formed.

As a kid(total noob, still are a noob but an experienced one *lol*) I grew up in Kings Gate Y29X16 on the MAP

I share an alliance with Iron Hill and Kings Gate' so there is always someone to give help and advice.

Hmm.. what else to tell?

Well .. I play ALOT. That means even though I live in Denmark I am online for a while with the Australians ( I sleep around 4-6 hours ). Dont worry I do my chores IRL too ^^

I am 36 yrs old, 17 in my mind or so.. I make bad jokes and got 10 thumbs when I write on the keyboard, the text from above to here I had to correct alot of mistypings in.. hehe.

I am a male both in game and IRL not that it matters.

If you are interested, send me a message in pm or ingame, got questions ask here in this thread so others might benefit from it.

I now have a small sail boat so if you need a pickup, go to Kings Gate.

Hope this is useful!

Best of luck.

The crazy TailosDenmark

edited due to faulty maplink

Edited by TailosDenmark

Not looking right now, want to see if it goes well first with the new ones I got. And I need to remove marsh for more house space. I will update later here when Im looking again! =)

Looking for active members again.

Edited by TailosDenmark

You know your links to the MAP are in fact a can of coke and an indeterminate bag of leaves.

• Like 1

You know your links to the MAP are in fact a can of coke and an indeterminate bag of leaves.

Best thing I've seen all day.

• Like 1

My friend and I are looking for a new place, I hope you start looking for us after a while, I regret we can't play until Sunday or so, so feel free to take your time =) (Yes, we're both newbies and non-prem)

Best thing I've seen all day.

LOL I just saw, and dont worry the bag is not illegeal, its just white sage used for incense, I will change the link xD.