Sign in to follow this  
axeblade346

Public Resources

As we all now by now finding CLAY has been a hot topic in kchat.

I think its best that we start a list of where to find clay, tar and other open for public use resources.

CLAY

Close to Blossom - Swim drag a cart now possible (Nearby deeds don`t want a full cart bridge as its one of the few sea connections to Blossom Lake)

From Blossom Face water (West) and follow the coast line left (South) it will slowly turn westwards., Head past the marsh and a deed called Aurora Bay Fishing Co. Just past it you will see a small outcrop of land on your right. (PLEASE MIND THE LAVA SPIDERS on your left) Swim over to this outcrop , Clay is on the west side of this outcrop, near a deed called Presidium.

http://forum.wurmonl...es/#entry707176

Public clay source raised out of the water north of Blossom about 200 tiles. Other side of Fisherman's Isle heading towards the large mountain.

TAR

From Blossom take the paved highway to the academy,

1, Visible from road side, before last turn that heads into the steppe and the academy

2. 20 tiles SE of the academy, Visible from road.

MINES

From Blossom, face the female trader to the North (Water is west so facing water its right) walk in a strait line past her and look for a gravel patch with a mine at the end on your right. The Mine is for Public use (NO IRON FOUND YET)

STEPPE

Is East South East of blossom , follow the paved highway to the academy , steppe is just past it.

Edited by axeblade346
  • Like 1

Maybe work on getting some signpots in-game or a road leading to the clay. Every 5 minutes someone asks in /shout. Good thread though :)

There is tar by the Academy.

On the road that leads towards the academy (after the last turn) on the right hand side after that deed with the strange name but before academy, in day light you can see a patch of it. Walked out to verify and yes it is Tar.

Sorry it's not better inscrutions.

Deli: Tayomi, Miliani

Pristine: Serraphine

Edited by Ohana

Public clay source raised out of the water north of Blossom about 200 tiles. Other side of Fisherman's Isle heading towards the large mountain.

Rx3VQ.png

This shows how to get to the clay easier i think.

Edited by Baultr

On the south west short of the large lake in the middle of the main land mass, where the desert meets the water, there's a huge amount of clay. Dozens and dozens of tiles. You have to deal with all the desert nasties while you're digging, but that's part of the fun!

Having trouble finding horses?

33a9tm9.jpg

...It's probably because they are all here, hanging out on the mountains. Or in the bay, where I've seen a half-dozen others!