Sign in to follow this  
Protunia

Thanks Rolf & Team

I just want to say thanks for the game and the improvements this week, I was skeptical and had my doubts, but you pulled it off really well even with the slight issues of lag on Pristine early.

The game is much better now and I mean that with all the improvements that have come with V1.0 Wurm is a better game visually and has much more appeal overall.

I have been playing pretty much non stop since V1.0 and I am very happy about being able to change my characters appearance.

Thanks for the updates and the game!

Pro

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 5

I just want to say thanks for the game and the improvements this week, I was skeptical and had my doubts, but you pulled it off really well even with the slight issues of lag on Pristine early.

The game is much better now and I mean that with all the improvements that have come with V1.0 Wurm is a better game visually and has much more appeal overall.

I have been playing pretty much non stop since V1.0 and I am very happy about being able to change my characters appearance.

Thanks for the updates and the game!

Pro

+1

Dwarfin beard x-))

Edited by Notsodirt

From what I've seen so far, 1.0 is awesome. Too bad the memory leak is making me only able to run minimal graphics, and even that doesn't work well. Hope we get it all fixed :)

Thanks dev team!

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Acurapassion, December 15, 2012 - Off Topic / Trolling
Hidden by Acurapassion, December 15, 2012 - Off Topic / Trolling

I was skeptical and had my doubts

I had my doubts

had my doubts

Nice try.

The developers deserve a phat round of applause for getting Wurm v.1 to go live, these guys worked tirelessly to get the game to this juncture.

I love my new home, I love my new dog, I love my new horses, I love my new me! It's great!!!!! Well done!

• Like 2

Yes, thank you Rolf & team. Good job.

A big clap clap clap for the art folks with the new creatures and armor.

Very well done Rolf and Entire Dev Team, and Game Masters - and all volunteers that put any amount of time into helping make Wurm 1.0 a reality!

Having seen the game on and off for years - I must say - this game stood heads and shoulders above the rest thanks to it's concept alone.

Now - with the graphics updates - it will invite many more into the game. And it will continue to break down the currently blurred line between Wurm and Reality ... Thank You!

I would like to say thanks too! im so glad i can finaly were somthing new, that 4 year old green coat was realy smelly. :wacko:

Thanks to all of the Wurm team, for not only making the game, but also for answering questions, dealing with tickets, dealing with the press, and everything else ;p

Thanks to all of the Wurm team, for not only making the game, but also for answering questions, dealing with tickets, dealing with the press, and everything else ;p

I agree the whole team spent a lot of hours and did a great job getting this ready.