Sign in to follow this  
Arka

Can't Add Planks...

Im trying to add planks to my tower and at my 3rd floor, I could only finish 2 of the 4 walls. I can plan the walls, but cant add any planks and cant add any higher either.

wurm201212142029_zpsa7ccb5d1.jpg

you can't see but I have bottom floor with bed, 1 tiles Floor up all finished 4 walls second floor up all finshed 4 walls, 3rd one, 2 walls Finished, 2 other walls can't add any planks but the plans are there. Can't add any planks either higher . I can delete the wall plans, re plan it, nothing works.

Edited by Arka

After many relogs and tries, all of a sudden, its working again. I can add planks to the walls.

actualy, it only worked for 1 more wall and the 4th wall and higher still cant add planks.

wurm201212151545_zpsdbce1b34.jpg

Now today, it let me add planks on a 3rd wall and complete it. But not the rest. I can plan the wall, un plan it, re plan it, then try to build , nothing happends, no message, no planks or nails being used, and its like this for all the other ones highers too. Should I destroy all and retry ?

ok to sum up this bug Im getting, It does that every now and then randomly. Ill be adding planks to my walls and all of a sudden it just stops working. No error message. Cant add planks for couple hours and then later Its good again. It does this randomly everyday. But In this end Ill still complete it. Weird bug

Maybe it has to do with your carpentry skill? (Random guess, really.)

no no ,. Im 81 carpenter. I can be adding planks to the 2nd floor and all of a sudden it just wont let me add to the wall just beside the one I just completed on the same floor. at 80 + carp. No I really tested it and I have to take all my planks and nails put it in my bin, retake em, and I can continue again. Weird bug but I found a way around it. Just put stuff in bin and retake em out. whatever works I guess haha

Edited by Arka