Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

The Academy Road Network

Hello Pristine!

I'm the mayor and owner of The Wurm Academy situated about 5 minutes east from the spawn point Blossom.

We are currently involved in a project of getting a road pulled up to the academy, but I'm starting to see a lot of deeding close and over the road - I would like to ask and beg you to respect our road project and let us finish it.

If you have any problems with this, please contact me either on here or ingame under Joel.

Thanks

Jberg / Joel - Academy

Shouldnt you give it a week before building the road anyway?

I'd lean towards a no...while there are benefits to waiting to let everyone pick out spots..that in of itself is a problem. Without building roads massive deed crowding will make it difficult to build a easy to follow road system.

Shouldnt you give it a week before building the road anyway?

It's not a massive road leading through miles and miles of land, honestly, it's just pretty much a 3 minute ride on full speed :)

I started a hwy se of the academy need more players to help connect to the hwy by the academy or even to run to starter town

Contact bloodloch in game

Edited by metis

Metis...Where exactly is your road coming from? there is the castle walls being built at the top of Academy...are you coming from that area??

In game name is Shuntilius

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, December 19, 2012 - Game rule breaking content - Piece of illegal mapdump
Hidden by Jberg, December 19, 2012 - Game rule breaking content - Piece of illegal mapdump

Just so we all are clear about how short a piece of road this is.

Image of the road.

RoadE_zps64041c24.jpg

This is taken from the illegal map dump which I will NOT link.

we as I lost my compass on day 1, I cant truly say I have the correct cardinal direction, but the road would be coming in from the coast thru the steppes and connect to where your horse pens are.

I can't say that I speak for the leader of lakeside, but I believe that it would be good to have a road connecting the academy to us. We are currently at 25x33y, pretty much directly south. I think that a road, 1 or 2 wide would be good to allow people to travel from the north to the south of the server, and vice versa. My name on the server is Morder, and the leader of Lakeside is Gerbil if you wish to contact him. Cheers!

We are currently at 25x33y, pretty much directly south.

OH SNAP!! Did I miss a map being made available already????

Morder is correct. 1 to 2 wide road through the tundra would be awesome to connect the north and south. In game name is Wolfrik. Residing just north of lakeview on the island in the lake.