Sign in to follow this  
Silvirwolfe

Walking Across Low Lying Hedges

We used to be able to walk through the low hedges, has this been changed or is it a bug? I sure hope it is just a bug, because I will have to cut down a lot of them on my deed if that is the case. I like the option of having the look and still being able to move through them.

This is still an issue as of 12-22.

Edited by Silvirwolfe

Yeah it would be silly to have a collision box on low hedges, you would be able to step over them if we are being realistic.

• Like 1

Hopefully it was not intended.

Edited by leaf

Now you get teleported off your horse if you accidentally hit one of the low hedges.. Please fix this!!

If you ride a large cart into the low hedges you get knocked off of it and you cart is then stuck in them.

Bump, would be nice for this to be fixed, the woven fences were fixed asap, these weren't.

Still not fixed.. and I had to destroy a hedge just to get my cart unstuck from it.. Please please fix!

I get knocked off my horse by hedges too, and it's often difficult to retrieve the horse because it seems to be somehow stuck inside. If these are intended to be a fence-like barrier, how come they can't use the same collision code as fences?

Yeah, with all the lag.... It is very easy to run in to the hedges on horses and carts. Its been a bug long enough, please stop working on more animations which will just cause more lag... I can't afford a super high end computer... Fix these little bugs, polish the game off like you said.

Ive heard from Windamere that is is a bug and being worked on; however, no idea when a fix will be in.