Sign in to follow this  
Spiral

Old Floor Tiles Are Blurry

It looks like the old floors in our previously built houses are now ground tiles, which is okay, except that the graphics look blurry on them. So the wooden plank floors in our houses look fuzzy, while the new plank floors look crisp and high-def. So even though there is a graphic of wooden floors on the main floor of the house, it's crappy looking, and therefore I have to build a new ground floor to make the floor styles match.

Is there anyway that the graphics of old floors (that are now ground tiles) be sharpened up? That way I don't have to build a floor again.

Thanks.

I am sure people will tell you to stop complaining and just build the wonderful new floors but I understand your point. Fortunately for myself, I have only used slabs for floors in houses, which still look quite good and can continued to be used for the ground floors instead of building one of the new types.

=Ayes=

It looks like the old floors in our previously built houses are now ground tiles, which is okay, except that the graphics look blurry on them. ...

Strange, doesn't happen to me, wooden floors and stone floors look just the same on my client as they did before the patch.

Check your terrain graphics settings. If you are using lower quality ground graphics to increase framerate, would be the most likely cause.

Check your terrain graphics settings. If you are using lower quality ground graphics to increase framerate, would be the most likely cause.

Thanks, Hussars. I'll try that. I'm a bit of a noob still, so didn't think that maybe it's terrain settings, since my grass and all look the same as they did.

The old wooden floors were always blurry. They just look even blurrier now against the new floors.

New floors aren't that hard to build. At Least it isn't 20 planks with a million fails like the old wooden floors :)

The textures for both are the same size, so it must be something like terrain resolution set lower than model texture resolution.