Sign in to follow this  
Nacka

Toolbox

A container that acts like a backpack in the idea of a carry able storage device. The tool box can hold any type of tool regardless of its size (within reason of course). The idea behind this is so you can have designated tool boxes for different jobs. Say you are a carpenter and mason, you would have two toolboxes. One for carpentry and one for masonary. This way you can only take the tools you need with you according to the job. You no longer would have to rummage through chests to find all your tools just to find out you forgot that one.

Ideas, suggestions?

• Like 4

I'm not so much for this as you can already put many items into a backpack or the better one, a small chest, we just got a slew of new things and I wouldn't put this at the top of what I would want but nonetheless a +1, a small one however.

I would use the backpack but tools like the saw or axe will not fit into it. So if you have a small tool box, maybe like a max of 5 tools will fit into it. Name it your carpentry box then when you are going to go make a house you just nab your carpentry tool box and your off.

Yeah, I would keep all my tools in a small chest or a backpack, but saws don't fit in them, or shovels (for clay), or rakes, or pickaxes, and so on

+1 Many people have suggested this item in different ways and I believe this is the best. It should be easy to make with wood and simply it should hold your tools. However, big tools like a shovel, axe, and so on, shouldn't be used for a toolbox. We should have tool racks for that. We need more ways of organizing our items and more things to have in our houses.