Sign in to follow this  
Postes

What Does Your Character Look Like?

Remember: Keep the extra mirrors with your character for maximum selling potential!

When I logged in and looked at myself with my priest; 8e35cbf18d09480d81f4807.png

I was asking who did I piss off to make me look like this! ;D

Edited by Raybarg

I will upload a shot of my toon but I've got no camera so I'm going to have to use my alt to do it who is currently on indy,I;ll be there for the impalong so I'll post as soon as I log in over there.

Remember: Keep the extra mirrors with your character for maximum selling potential!

Bingo, we cant trade them so got to make sure we keep them stashed :)

Edited by Ruger

How do we get extra mirrors?

How do we get extra mirrors?

It was a bug when hand mirrors were first given out to where if you logged out and logged back in you got another mirror. You could do this repeatedly and stock up on mirrors. Kind've stupid to do really, but whatever I guess people just like to know they can change their appearance 10 times if they so desire. It's no longer possible to exploit this bug.

It was a bug when hand mirrors were first given out to where if you logged out and logged back in you got another mirror. You could do this repeatedly and stock up on mirrors. Kind've stupid to do really, but whatever I guess people just like to know they can change their appearance 10 times if they so desire. It's no longer possible to exploit this bug.

Thanks, although it does kind of bring up the question of why we would only have one opportunity to customize an avatar. Maybe in a future release, who knows.

64ce7.png

Not a lot of fancy drake/scale on Epic, best I can do D: