Sign in to follow this  
Darkmalice

Pristine Community Map Project - Discontinued [Close]

i think goblin leader is around 35Y 5X

Can confirm - Goblin leader is at 5X 35Y, at top of mountain. I'm deeded beside it... very pesky to say the least...

Well hey! Belhaven is on here! I was coming to report and BOOM, Darkmalice already has us covered. Haha.

Edited by SoulsBlade

Here's a couple of spots on the southeastern-most island:

Dion Almada (shameless plug for my town: I need villagers!): 47x49y

Port Drake: 48.5x 47y

Project Mortormis: 49x 47y

Clay deposit at southeastern edge of mountain range

Forest covers the middle of the island

Can confirm - Goblin leader is at 5X 35Y, at top of mountain. I'm deeded beside it... very pesky to say the least...

Though I was mistaken. Goblin Leader is at 30Y 5X, not 35Y 5X as I previously stated. One mountain north... sorry for my mistake.

Apple Cove and Port Cyrus, and clay in the central lake. How does the server decide on names for terrain features, like this lake?

ApplePort.png

White dragon is on the mountain just north of the Kyklops (13x, 29y). Forest giant is at (9x, 10y).

Also Darkhold is a little bit NW of where you placed it, and you might want to show that there's a canal going through it on the map.

Edited by Jonneh
  • Like 1

Please add Alnwick, approximately at 15Y, 20X (Just below Foggy Mountain and within visual distance of Neosphy [at least at night!]). Roads are being built to connect all 3 settlements; which should hopefully speed up traffic along that coast.

pkiDM.png

Just west of Foggy Mountain at approx 17x 17y at the top of the cliff is Oak Hill (public tar pit in perimeter), and just west of that (our borders touch) is Altered Realms which runs from mountainside all the way to the water, with a public clay pit raised out of the water. We, too, are planning a road to connect with Foggy Mountain and the road network. The hillside is VERY steep, bring your climbing gear until we get roads finished.

Edited by GnatTheGnome

Please add Port Ellis to the southwest corner of 42x,12y. Deed is 41x29 in size. Located on the same island as Solitude. Yasmine of Solitude and I were thinking that Horshoe island would be a good name for it.

Hiho we are a big community from 10-13 member we are speak all german our deeds are by y8 x 27 (marianople) than by y8 x26 (niederbayern) and one deed is in the center of the mount by red dragon thats name is wiskey peak

MFG Dracor

Please add Surefall Glade to the island at 45x, 38y. You already have a yellow marker for it in the correct spot. Thanks!

hello the arche age community from german have the deeds on x27 y8 ( marianople) x26 y8 (niederbayer) x22 y4 (wiskey peak),

by wiskey peak is all off the mount in the deed

Ahh yes the typical circle islands or as i like to call them rolf islands are back. It makes me wonder if he is ever going to make different island shapes like on chaos? Oh wait those were made by notch...

Edited by atazs

Please add OTG Outfitters at 12y, 28x.

The forest giant is one tile north at 11y, 28x and he guards his tar spot well ; violently evicting anyone who messes with 'his' tar. :huh:

There are 3 sizeable deeds by the Forest Giant. I'll just mention my own which I think is at around 10x, 8y - Kelethin.

Edited by cmiddlebrook

2rm1rue.jpg

The (light blue) is a small lake next to the big water surface. I made a channel to it so its connected.

Purple is my town (Lost Shores) (purple)

Snowville is next to the water its a friends town. (green)

The (light blue) is a small lake next to the big water surface. I made a channel to it so its connected.

Purple is my town (Lost Shores) (purple)

Is that this area?

iIvOi.jpg

Here's a couple of spots on the southeastern-most island:

Dion Almada (shameless plug for my town: I need villagers!): 47x49y

Port Drake: 48.5x 47y

Project Mortormis: 49x 47y

Clay deposit at southeastern edge of mountain range

Forest covers the middle of the island

Sorry I totally missed that post, will add tonight.

Will work on some refinement of the land measurements after I have Release v1 done. Although it's likely not worth the effort to tile-count the entire coastline, seeing as Rolf will put out a map dump in the (near?) future.

If anything is glaringly, wildly, wrong please post/send me a sketch and I'll amend the map. I know a lot of folk are new, but they shouldn't be shy to pitch in with sketches, screenies or whatever.

45x,37y Whiskey Outpost (27x22 deed) and Whiskey port (5x5 deed) Right near Surefall glade.

If you don't mind, please add.

Edited by Brotolemaes