Sign in to follow this  
Zonac

Can Not Select Any Options That Have A Second Table.

So I started having this issue in the tutorial and it has persisted even since and through multiple logins.

Basically I log in to Wurm and can only preform actions that have no second options:

EXAMPLE: O boy I am a noob and a spider is eating me in the face..... Right-Click to open menu on the spider... Hover over "Attack" then nothing happens.

Now I know how to attack because I can do it maybe three times max on a fresh login before this bug shows its ugly face again. But once the bug does pop up I have to completely relog to do actions again. It is making the game un-playable an suggestions or out right fixes would be great.

So far I have attempted a re-install and done the pack updates on the launcher.

Can you give some information on your OS? Are you playing full screen/windowed? Do you know what graphics card you have?

I started encountering this problem today too, after there being no sign of it yesterday. I'm not using Ventrilo, but I am using steam chat, and that's something I wasn't doing yesterday.

So far turning off push to talk seems to have fixed the issue, I'll try to get a better idea of what's going on. My buddy on the other end is still using push to talk and hasn't run into the problem at all.