Sign in to follow this  
shadowblasta

Hand Mirror

Alright guys lets focus and try to find out how to make this mirror, what we know is that its made of silver we just need to find out how to create it, silver lumps alone dont seem to be it :D put your heads together and post any finds here

Aye, that's the reason the servers came down again, to give them to existing players.

As far as i'm aware, Rolf is, that's why the servers were dropped again, so he could issue them.

he was fixing bugs again, I was told the mirrors are craftable so you can change your looks whenever you want

As far as i'm aware, Rolf is, that's why the servers were dropped again, so he could issue them.

I know some people wouldn't be happy, but I would of been happy with playing for the rest of the night, letting him get some sleep or enjoy playing, and get the mirrors 2morrow...

From Pristines event window just before the shutdown :-

[23:37:44] 30 seconds to shutdown. Reason: Getting you mirrors so you can change appearance

I know some people wouldn't be happy, but I would of been happy with playing for the rest of the night, letting him get some sleep or enjoy playing, and get the mirrors 2morrow...

Same, was quite happy dodging lava spiders, hell hounds, crocs, spiders and brown bears while looking for a spot to deed :P

Edited by Kediec

um, if you heat sand up enough, might it turn into glass? Then add to an ore? Man that would be easy....

From Pristines event window just before the shutdown :-

[23:37:44] 30 seconds to shutdown. Reason: Getting you mirrors so you can change appearance

Same, was quite happy dodging lava spiders, hell hounds, crocs, spiders and brown bears while looking for a spot to deed :P

GV said maintenance update

Well i would love to be able to craft them, might pick a look now and hate it later because its the same as everyone or something

Yeah i loved it on test... but it was a one time use, then you had to spawn another XD

where will we find these mirrors once they are given out? are they automatically added to inventory?

probably in inventory

but i still hope they are craftable or atleast unlimited use (with a cooldown of coarse)

Um i tought this will be a money sink one time use then you need to pay for it to change your looks again

Ah, a mirror, I can see it now....

[06:52:40] You hold a mirror in your right hand.

[06:52:40] You start brushing your hair.

[06:52:43] Sadly,your hair doesn't look any better despite your best efforts.

[06:52:44] You start brushing your hair.

[06:52:47] After brushing you will start brushing again.

[06:52:50] You have now brushed your hair and you seems pleased.

[06:52:51] Your hair does not need brushing.

• Like 4

Is selling them on merchants a bug? I wasn't able to trade or drop mine.

its an exploit since you get 1 when you log on

That logic doesn't make sense. I'm only asking because if I can't trade them it kinda doesn't make sense to use a merchant to achieve that goal.

I have tried to trade them with my alts...it doesn't work

I have tried to drop them...it doesn't work

I have put them on a merchant and it works. Although I didn't attempt to complete the transfer by buying the mirror with another toon.

Indeed. I'd like to know how to get ahold of another one of these. I was wish a group of friends. And through it would be lols to make my guy look like Hitler. Then I realized it was a one-use item. Then hilarity turly ensued. :(