Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmob

Dragon Shore Is Recruiting!

Welcome to Dragon Shore

G5cwn.jpg?2

Dragon Shore is the port of Dragon Forest, and thus, they are the same village. Every villager in our village are citizens of Dragon Forest, but they have same rights in both deeds and they can choose where they want to live. This can be changed when wanted.

Dragon Shore is a big port at southeast Deliverance, located at 45X 30Y in the community map. (http://wurmmapsearch...et/DeliMap.html)

We also have big alliance, and there is pretty much always someone on. The alliance deeds are mostly near Dragon Forest.

The port has a big mine with few iron veins and lots of zinc, and it's surrounded by forest. We should have anything you need for skilling, living, creating, earning money and enjoying the game. Our village focuses on village projects and material sharing, so pretty much anything is public for villagers. Of course, everyone gets their own house (normally 2x3+2 tiles) which they can decorate how they want it. Also, it's possible to build second floor.

Our port is still under construction, as you can see from the pictures. We are working with it all the time, and every villager is free to make plans and affect how we build it.

We will offer:

• Our village has lots of resources, and villagers are free to use them all. We keep almost anything public, so everyone can use them. Of course, this doesn't affect your personal stuff.
  • Our village supports new villagers via tools, house and equipment they would need. (We may not give you the highest QL tools possible, but tools which will do.)
  • You are pretty free to do what you want, i.e. skill or hunt, but we still want that you work with other villagers and take part to community projects.
  • We do have active people, if not anybody else, I (Dragonmob) will play almost every day in the week.
  • We will have community events, though the more people, the better.
  • We have two deeds to live at and use

We will demand:

• You must be active player, we do not want to invite peple who logs on once a week.
  • Also, we do not want to recruit someone who will quit. Think twice that do you like the game, and do you want to be part of a village.
  • You must accept the rules.
  • You should be okay to play and work even if there aren't any others villagers online atm.
  • You should be able to be on somewhere at 15:00 - 21:00 CET time.
  • You must speak english.
  • You should be okay to do work, and take part to community projects. (If you aren't, Wurm is not the game for you.)

Here are some pictures from the port

This is from northern entrance of the port, the first layer (left area is unused for now, new player housing is at right)

U1TeN.jpg?4

Here is the new player housing a bit closer

Unq6c.jpg?3

This is the second layer, which has elder housing, token, port Centre and farm with farmhouse

rTu3W.jpg?2

Here you can see the eastern port area with marketplace

bZkix.jpg?3

The view of the port

MlHva.jpg?3

So many BSBs and some of our ships.

YjUek.jpg?3

Southern entrance of marketplace

0z5fd.jpg?2

The western port area is unused now, it's going to be worked with soon though.

Information about joining and rules

WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING

Before you join, you must fulfil our demans, and accept the rules. We will also ask few questions about you when you contact us.

We prefer skilled and experienced players, but newbies are most welcome to our village too. We will give you basic knowledge of the game if you don't know all of it and you will get tools and great community here to get used to the game.

If you want more information about village, joining, or anything else, you can pm me ingame (Dragonmob), send pm forum message, or post it to this topic.

RULES

• Do not grief.
  • Do not steal, cheat or anything else which would harm our village or villagers.
  • You must obey the command of mayor.

Breaking the rules will lead to kick, or even KoS, if you have made serious damage.

JOINING

You can ask for joining in the same way you can ask questions. (Ingame pm Dragonmob, forum pm or replay to this thread.)

When you contact us, you could tell few things about you (what kind of wurmian you are), and how experieced you are.

The great village of Dragon Forest and Dragon Shore is waiting for you. Are you brave enough to enter the village of Dragon?

Edited by Dragonmob

I would love to join this village but I'm on another server... Could you pick me up from Gold Coast on Chaos?

Have skills but not to build boats and travel that far.

thanks...

Keeko

That is quite a distance away from our port, opposite side of Chaos.

I will talk with my village about this when the servers are up again, as Chaos is PvP server and fighting isn't one of my best skills, in case something happends.

Edited by Dragonmob

Gold Coast is a safe haven...

I have equipment that I would rather not lose through /suicide or death ways to respawn at The Landing. I assume that would pass back over the server border with me on a ship.

But I have no idea about piracy on the high (or low) seas of Wurm.

I'll watch here in case you feel that I am worth the risk...

GMT/CET time zone, community player, happy to fit it but currently buffing my leatherworking (still a newbie though)

I want to go Premium on this account but not where I am at present.

Maybe I should just restart on the "correct" server :o

I understand the value of good equipment, yes. I do have good fighter in my village which should be able to bring you here.

It may also be good idea to make second char if you have low skills with your main, you can use this new char as alt if we bring your main to the port later.

Will PM in game Dragonmob, thanks for the rescue... may well plan the alt as a starter in town while pick up is arranged.

Hello I was directed here by silakka they said that you maybe interested in me. I posted a thread a few mins ago about how I was looking for a place to learn the ropes and someone that could teach me a bit. Just to make it easier on me I'm just going to copy what I posted on my thread here.

Hello I've just started to play wurm, I don't understand much of it but I am trying to learn the basics and what not. I am currently looking for someone to mentor me, I'm not looking for hand outs but rather a safe place to learn and be taught. I am currently not priemum don't want to waste money if it turns out I don't enjoy the game but I am haveing a blast so far and all I've done really is walk around. I will tend to be on 12am EST-11am EST(This is very flexible).

My IGN is Kellen I also have skype name Reflection Zero and if you use another voice system I can grab it if needed.

I am looking forward to meeting new people in this game and haveing fun. Thanks for reading.

I will most likely be on for most of today if you want to messeg me in game.

Hello,

I contacted you ingame but you had found another village.

Thanks for your interest and good luck in your new village.

Dragonmob