Good morning everyone!

I don't know how excited you all are about this new server, but I certainly am! I would really like to cooperate with some other new characters so that our odds for survival increase dramatically. Does anyone want to link up and work together? I have access to a private mumble and teamspeak so we can chat a bit more easily. If you don't have those programs, we can just use Skype or something. Either way, if you are interested in working with me, please reply to this thread with what your character name will be, and I will send you information regarding the Mumble or TS, whatever we choose.

Hope to see you soon,

Dorrim

If you promisse not to disappear without coming back for give us manageship and stuff, im up for this.

Ha ha I know better than to make a deed and dissappear. If I am going to throw up my own mumble or TS, that's even more money I am going to invest. :P

Anyways, Selva, if you are interested, what will your new character's name be?

Mods, should this be in village recruitment or...?

I could be interested in doing this, what is you tentative plan as far as village placement, skill focus, etc?

My plan is to initially stick near the spawn and get some skills raised. Maybe throw up a small shack we can hide our stuff in. My main focus is clearing some sort of "road" out of spawn and into the wild. Preferably to a lake or a coast. Then we can settle near the coast or near a lake.

My current home is on Deliverance, near Puzzles in the mountains nearby. I took the time to clear the land up there and make a multi-stepped plateau to give you some refernce as to how willing I am to terraform.

One cool thing I saw EARLY in my Wurm life was a nice, huge flat area, roughly the size of the min deed at the time (11x11) that had raised up dirt walls with pallisades on them. Looked like it could be really defensable in real life. I might want to do somethign like that near the spawn to give out supplies to newbies.

Sounds like a good plan. I for one intend to spend the first couple hours exploring just for the fun of it. May end up finding a nice spot for a permanent settlement. Probably grab some digging skills and nails before I head out to perhaps reserve a spot on the water.

Seems good to me.

As i've said, all i want is a mayor who will not quit without giving the village ownership to someone and give his stuff to the others. I had 2 mayors that just disappeared from nothing before, that's why i'm a bit traumatic with that.

Seems good to me.

As i've said, all i want is a mayor who will not quit without giving the village ownership to someone and give his stuff to the others. I had 2 mayors that just disappeared from nothing before, that's why i'm a bit traumatic with that.

+1

With my Mumble and/or TS it should be easy to get in contact with me. If you have Steam, look up "Cpl. Fisher[82nd AB]"

i am new to the game and would love to join you guys

i have TS but not mumble

How to i meet up with you

Im planning get something near my base Nick, Maybe Selvarius, Selvas or something like that. I hope the settlement is not that near from the spawn, i don't like to see the nature around the deed getting "screwned" by come and go players.

Obs: Can't find you on steam fisher, try adding me = Selva2 ( Soviet soldier avatar )

Edited by Selva

Hey!

New Wurmian here. I'd be interested in this too.

Also, awesome tags :lol:

Edited by Jaakko

When I get home from work, I will officially set up the TS server. Otherwise PM me for my contact info and we can go from there.

The TS is not that urgent i guess, btw i like the chat box, specially because i have to use TS on push-to-talk and that's annoying x).

Well, any idea about what would be the settlement name?

What's annoying about PTT? Don't have a mouse with an extra button? AFAIK leftctrl doesn't have a function in Wurm, and that seems like a decent PTT key...

I have no idea on the settlement name.

I'm going to look at Wurm academy and see if it would make more sense to just merge with them.

If you're interested, make sure to hop into the teamspeak - 5 people there atm