Sign in to follow this  
rolandthian

You're Late Rolf!

I'd rather the release be late than contain game breaking bugs that might destroy everything.

• Like 1

I'm not defending Rolf in a, anything he does is good sense, just tired of the constant cheap shots from folks who probably have to read the instructions to get their Xbox to work.

Hey, to be fair, if I hadn't read the instructions I probably would have moved the system while it was on and scratched a game or two. Instructions have warnings too~

LMAO. Now it's 1800

Why don't they just say tomorrow and be done with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, there is different times for different zones..... Rolf is from Sweden so it is +1, which means 20 minutes left....

I see a great deal of complaining from "armchair" software developers. If you know so much about how it should be ran, where is YOUR online game at?

Doesn't sound like anybodies complaining about the time Rolf is taking to develop his game but rather his inability to set proper deadlines.

• Like 1

You know, there is different times for different zones..... Rolf is from Sweden so it is +1, which means 20 minutes left....

Said GMT without +X so it means +0 -.-' hour and ~20 mins left

Closing in but not yet there. New time is 18.00 hrs GMT.

.... in the year 2525, if man is still alive, if people did survive, we may find.....

..... we are waiting...... ^_^ .......... Wurmians are waiting....... :rolleyes:

So... that video was pretty awesome. Now I am really itching to make a stone first floor and wooden second and third floor.

HAHA!!!!!! Eat your heart's out! From the link I posted earlier - a recent interview with Rolf. Read it folks!!!!

Rolf Jansson: I recently said in a Q&A session that we would support 41 levels because I had discussed what effects skills would have on how high you could build. It won't be like that but the idea makes sense to me because I want people to be able to build ridiculously high wizard towers like in the Lord Of The Rings movie. At release you'll be able to build around ten floors levels and those crazy towers will require some sort of special foundations instead and come later. You can use various materials such as wood, stone, slate, thatch and marble and we're adding more over time. Zcul's on top of that. It's hard work because you build every wall, floor and roof independently but of course that also gives the most customization options. The effects on PvP are a bit uncertain at this stage since we haven't been able to test it a lot. It will probably be a lot easier to defend by shooting arrows from terraces or windows higher up.

Ya'll better post screenshots! I won't be able to hop on right away D: I wanna seeeee!

It's still not up yet, so Im guessing another hour or 2, or they're polishing code off. Probbaly 2 more hours.

1800 GMT dipstick. Not 1600 GMT. They moved it back 2 hours. 1800 - 1600 = 2.

Edited by Macgregor

Just to clarify, I meant post screenshots when it finally goes online :P

10 moreee minutess ahhhh... hope female customization is in.. XP

HAHA!!!!!! Eat your heart's out! From the link I posted earlier - a recent interview with Rolf. Read it folks!!!!

Rolf Jansson: I recently said in a Q&A session that we would support 41 levels because I had discussed what effects skills would have on how high you could build. It won't be like that but the idea makes sense to me because I want people to be able to build ridiculously high wizard towers like in the Lord Of The Rings movie. At release you'll be able to build around ten floors levels and those crazy towers will require some sort of special foundations instead and come later. You can use various materials such as wood, stone, slate, thatch and marble and we're adding more over time. Zcul's on top of that. It's hard work because you build every wall, floor and roof independently but of course that also gives the most customization options. The effects on PvP are a bit uncertain at this stage since we haven't been able to test it a lot. It will probably be a lot easier to defend by shooting arrows from terraces or windows higher up.

yeah i knew it wouldn't 41 floors ;)

This is great. Mage towers need to be something really cool and special.