Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

The Wurm Academy

If anyone wishes to start a branch on Release, contact me. I sadly do not have either the time or the silver for it.

Great bunch of people, always very helpful and kind, and offering resources where needed to others! A very nice place to start your Wurm journey, very glad Grimfaust and I bumped into the Academy. :)

• Like 2

Merry christmas to all my in-game friends and to everyone at the academy. You are an awesome lot, it's fun to play with you. Happy holidays and a splendid new year! (I'll be around over Christmas, so we'll probably meet...)

wuemacademy.jpg

Regards

Yaga (Yaragar)

• Like 1

Nice to see how this project is flourishing, the new players on Pristine can especially use the help as it is so rough to survive there.

Bravo!

Today at 1600 UTC Santa appeared at Blossom emanating a multi-colored beacon. Merry Christmas! :)

santa01y.jpg

• Like 1

This project has taken off far better than I ever thought it would! Great to see and makes me kind of wish I'd joined instead of setting up my own place :D Looks like a proper little bustling town in the screenshots and the couple of times I've been to it in-game.

Great job Jberg and all the other teachers! Special thanks to Yaga for the photo updates, please keep them coming.

Edited by Kryx
  • Like 1

Thank you for inviting me in. This is my first village that i have been a part of and I am really enjoying the company so far :)

<--- is Grayman on Pristine

Can't wait to see what this place will look like once there's a lot of completed multistory buildings! It's going to look like a proper little wurmian town then :D

Happy New Year to all of you. This is what the Academy Construction Site looks like on New Year's Eve:

newyear01.jpg

newyear02.jpg

Cheers

Yaga (Yaragar)

• Like 1

Yes we are.

Just shop up in local and ask for an Invite, All villagers can invite atm.

I am also glad to say that we have a Docks deed in the making for our ships.

Here is a detailed tile map of the academy and the surrounding area. The map covers the academy deed and perimeter plus roughly 20 tiles more in each direction, so the map size is approximately 70 x 70 tiles.

Please note that the map may not be 100% correct in certain places, because some areas were unaccessible due to fences and locked gates. If you have corrections or amendments, please feel free to post here.

The map as a PNG bitmap (2000 x 2000 px) can be found here: http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2764/academymap01.png

Edited by Yaga

I am looking to join is your TS3 not very active??? Also what part of the world is most of your members from.

The academy has more than 50 students from all over the world, mostly Europe and US, but also from other continents. To join you may simply ask in local.

TS may not be very active at times - it really depends on the time of day.

I have visited The Wurm Academy and it is a wonderful sight to see. All the various houses built by different players dot the landscape as reflections of their first steps into these wonderous Wurm landscapes. A great concept that has been proven to be a positive one in introducing new players into the game. Well done and I wish you much success in your continued efforts to make Wurm a more welcome place to those who know little of what to do upon their arrival.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

We don't manage to conduct sermons every day but we do our best when those of us that are priests are on. During the last week we've been rather quite on the sermon side of things.

OK I had family in over the weekend, so I was a bit busy. Once I am priest-able Ill pop on over :)

Here is an image update: The academy today! Most buildings are unfinished, but the academy lives on and prospers. :)

academyspring01.jpg

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 1

I've recently joined the academy as a student and I must say I'm enyoing the game so far. Keep the good work, I'll help in all I can :D