Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

The Wurm Academy

side note as you say to help new toons on this server new and old (i might misread) do you have any plans for having sickles made up for handing out?

if not i might try to make a few dozen to donate to such a cause if we ever get there lol

I would guess with 0 mines atm that sickles are not going to be the first thought on most peoples mind and that the spawn site is going to be chaotic.

well i have never been at a server release just thought the public iron mine was normally there,

kind of like the starter deed.

but have no fears there are plenty of cave dwellers on here lol.

there will be a mine within like 10mins of opening lol.

Edited by DeathDrakeIV

DeathDrakeIV has a point about sickles, and it would be a good plan to at least get a few of them made to preserve sprouts for later planting.

Dorrim; "Hey guyz, pleaze join the teamspeak, we have juice and cookies!"

bump!

We have laid the deed down to the East of the spawn area just in the woods. All are welcome and villagers are online to invite you. Look for Joel

• Like 2

... was waiting for the new server to come up last night. Will probably pop up today.

• Like 1

Ill also join with an alt. :) see U there. :)

EDIT: IGN Vaip

Edited by vaiperu

Nice to have you all! Don't forget to register on our forums :D

Here we are - the birthplace of the new academy:

academy01.png

academy02.png

• Like 5

And we have a road! Starts at the Blossom token, but at the moment not fully paved.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNIXSpXUKI

• Like 1

I would love to join! IGN: Olivertwist

Come by and ask in local for an invite :)

its such a nice place with great people that I joined on my alt, Hope that RL won keep me too busy so that I can help with a few lessons..

As I Mag priest on Deli who regularly have to go in and fix mines I must applaud the designer and workers of the Mine there. Well laid out and easy to follow basic Mine Forward instructions in there.

Great bunch of people. I bumped into the academy by accident as I was being chased down the road by a bear. Maybe it was fate? Or maybe the bear just wanted to eat my tastey bum. Either way, I'm glad I had that brush with death. My GF and I are new to Wurm and well on our way with the help we've gotten. Now if I could only get her to stop drinking the tempering water... *coughcough* :lol:

Edited by grimfaust

Another nice picture for the Academy Chronicles: students are already busy building their very first shacks and houses:

academy03.png

• Like 4

Another day in the Wurm Academy: the first official academy buildings are being built. The campus area is growing rapidly:

academy04.png

academy05.png

• Like 1

Looking brilliant, I really hope this turns out as well as it deserves to :D

Last night we saw the co-occurrence of two spectacular events: an (almost) total eclipse of Sol above the academy campus and ... the creation of the very first rope! :)

academy06.jpg

• Like 3

Are you going to be making a branch of the Academy on Release? I'm around there on an alt now and I was wondering if anyone was going to set one up to help the new players who've already started appearing there.