Sign in to follow this  
JacobSilver

Groups For New Server

I think the Reddit community is forming a pretty large village group, and I have heard some of the other outside gaming communities that have dabbled in the sandbox before, may be back for another turn at Wurm (PCGamer, Rock Paper Shotgun, probably also Facepunch/4chan/goonswarm etc).

You will be unhappy to know that facepunch has joined up with reddit. Don't worry, facepunch aren't idiots like we were back in Golden Valley.

Interestingly enough, I feel some excellent Wurm community members came from Facepunch originally. Sometimes invaders can sincerely end up falling in love with the game too, and end up acting as an ambassador of types between the two communities to make sure things don't break down too badly.

So I am not too worried about a number of groups coming back for another "shot" at the game. It usually means they are geneiunely drawn to the game.

I'm trying to band together a group of ten or so, more or less to head over with me. I already have one confirmed, so its a duo for now.

foreveralonetogether

I'll be foreveralone with you guys. How can I contact you?