Sign in to follow this  
ishimitsukai

Corpses To Ash

okay so ive been hanging out on epic and noticed this on other servers .

the amount of bodies unburried ( that hides those nasty alive mobs) that jump up and gank u. i know sometimes its not a problem but when u actually look and an dont see anything but suddenly out of no where a spider comes at u from said pile of bodies its a little insane.

i think since we can pick up bodies , we should be able to put them into a campfire and gain extra ash

just an idea

your fellow wurmian ;

ishy

• Like 2

Lol, I like it. Maybe even have it say "The ashes of [playername]" and when you put it into a BSB or combine it with other ash the extra info on it disappears and it becomes non-labeled ash again.

Edited by Laiwyn

Lol, I like it. Maybe even have it say "The ashes of [playername]" and when you put it into a BSB the extra info on it disappears and it becomes non-labeled ash again.

give pottery a universal use other than compasses and what-not on epic; if you combine the ashes of xxx with a jar it become a no-decay or terribly slow decay item named either just straight up the Playername, or ashes of xxx again

• Like 2

Have a clay pot of a player names ashes next to a tombstone dedicated to them lol

And a coffin that has body parts ;D

But +1 to the ashes idea