Sign in to follow this  
Grasso

Alt Fell Out Of The Boat !

Hey everyone, pretty freaked out here.

I travelled 3 servers with my alts on my boat and I've just realised one of my alts fell out of the boat and is now in the middle of the sea! I have about 45S of coins a merchant account etc I don't want to loose it!

What's the best thing to do?!

Log in your alt and backtrack where you've sailed... or ask a vynora priest on the same server as your alt to cast locate soul to find it.

I can't remember where I entered the server from, I'm sailing now to the general location I remember thanks for the replies.

Now that this is brought up about alts it reminds me. I don't think you can log out anymore and travel with the boat even on the same server i had one end up in the sea when i logged him back in. (have not tested to make sure though)

Must be, this must have happened at least 2 weeks ago I think oh well I'm on my way now but the wind is really not in my favour! At least the sun is.

What an interesting yet hair raising turn of events, I managed to swim to a "free boat" now I can sit here whilst help arrives (me! haha) Thanks again everyone, I can relax now...

I have found that logged out characters in boats tend to fall out, when they have entered the boat from the same tile the boat was on - while I have never seen one fall out if entering the boat happened from a tile further away (forcing teleport into the boat). Just a fyi to perhaps stop this from happening again.