Sign in to follow this  
TorakTu

[Solved] Credit Card Without Paypal Processing.

Ok, here is a picture of the problem...

paypalcrap.png

Do to the policies that paypal has put into place, not to mention the recent database changes and "new security" measures thanks to ebay getting hacked, the other company paypal owns, now all your info is exposed to anyone around the planet. So people like myself have blocked ALL paypal actions. I will never use them again. SOOO.. this means, that even if I do not use a paypal account, my credit card is automatically denied because Rolf uses paypal to process your payments. See the problem ? So I can't pay for premium account. There needs to be a way to pay without it ever going through paypal.

Edited by TorakTu
  • Like 1

The super rewards has an option for using credit cards i think under other options although i think PayPal is used by everyone in the US doing major money transactions. Look at Minecraft Notch has made what $40 million off that game all run through PayPal.

• Like 1

As Kegan says, the super rewards section apparently has an option that lets you go either direct through Google Wallet/ Google Checkout, OR they have various other options that apparently go through SuperRewards checkout and include options like mobile phone, direct bank transaction, prepaid cards and even some new-fangled way to pay cash at your local 7-Eleven and some other retail outlets. However its only for coin purchases not for premium time.

• Like 1

hmm.. yea .. the problem is.. I have paypal blocked. Meaning.. no transactions will ever get through. Do to the new problems that now exist with Paypal ( Thanks to their new TOS of which I HATE and do NOT accept ) and their database getting hacked, I had my bank totally block them. Meaning, there is NO way around this unless he sets it up for those of us who do not like or use paypal. As for notch and other game companies, I have not had any problem with them. Although admitedly, at the time I bought the game from notch, I did have paypal. So that I guess doesn't count. Other game companies like EVE Online or even some of the indie games though I have not had this trouble... yet.

I just looked at the Super Rewards and it's a total rip-off. 38.68 euros for 3.5s is ridiculous. Seems almost criminal to me.

Bad math. 35s for 38.68 euros. More reasonable I guess.

Edited by Laiwyn

I just looked at the Super Rewards and it's a total rip-off. 38.68 euros for 3.5s is ridiculous. Seems almost criminal to me.

Bad math. 35s for 38.68 euros. More reasonable I guess.

Can you show a picture of the super rewards ? I do not have this as an option.

EDIT UPDATE : Yea I just double checked. I do not have any options other then paypal. The picture that I posted above is what I end up with Every time.

Edited by TorakTu

hmm this is what the shop page looks like for me, its the page BEFORE the image you show, underneath paypal and BEFORE you log in with your character name and password

otheroptions01.png

then you need to wait a minute fr the super rewards page to fully load and look for this section (10,000 irons equals 1 silver):

otheroptions02.PNG

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

EDIT UPDATE : Minecraft uses 'Moneybookers' as an alternative for your credit cards. I just verified this. They do not FORCE you to use paypal.

Here is the website in case you want proof of the site's existance.

https://www.moneybookers.com

EDIT UPDATE 2 : I'll check for that. Thank you.

Edited by TorakTu

The thing is, Rolf uses PayPal as his online payment processer, so for the few individuals such as yourself who have PayPal blocked or refusing to process their transactions for other reasons (they also block people for fraudulent transaction history reported to monitoring sites), he would have to setup an alternate online payment processor which would cost him additional finances and work processes to enable. The hard fact is that it is simply not worth doing this for those few who find themselves in this situation of PayPal blocking their transactions or who have in turn like yourself chosen to shoot themself in the foot by blocking PayPal from accessing their banking institution for payment processing. Not the best move but good luck I guess.

Another alternative would be to establish a seperate debit card account in which small amounts of money are deposited to as required for online transactions, in this way any association with PayPal debiting this account would only cover the low amount of funds within it. WalMart in association with American Express has created a new prepaid debit card of this type which can be opened online where funds can be transferred into it from your current banking institution or just at the cash registers in a WalMart store if there is one in your vacinity. The name of the card is Bluebird and information can be found about it by internet search, so I will not go into all the details here. This is a viable alternative with some currency exchange benifits added into it. Of course there are paranoid posts about this new prepaid debit card as well, so if that is ones viewpoint in this age of online purchases and their benifits, I have nothing further to comment to them about this topic.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Just as a reminder, you won't be able to use those alternate methods in the images for premium time, only for coin purchases.

While you CAN pay for time ingame with coins alone, it will cost about double the amount to first buy the coins and then use those to pay for gametime.

That REWARDS site uses the SAME broker as notch, so I was able to get my credit card to work there. Now I am just waiting on it to show up in my account so I can use it as premium. Thank you ALL for your help here. And thank you for taking the time to be patient enough to help me. I have a hard time with this stuff. Again, thank you. Now, I just have to wait for it I guess ? Not sure how it works yet.

Just as a reminder, you won't be able to use those alternate methods in the images for premium time, only for coin purchases.

While you CAN pay for time ingame with coins alone, it will cost about double the amount to first buy the coins and then use those to pay for gametime.

Just got this message. Are you saying that I will get the silver in world ? And if so, It will cost me double the silver to get premium time ??

Edited by TorakTu

You will get the silver in world. At the webpage shop, you can either buy two months of premium through the shop (paypal option only) for 10 euros I think, or you can buy 10s for 10 euros or so. Which means one month of premium time costs approx 5 euros. Superrewards allows you to buy coins but not premium time and the cost appears to be roughly the same as going through PayPal.

However to buy gametime in game (at any token,) it costs 10s for one month. So buying two months would cost about double the cost of buying premium time direct through the shop (and unfortunately thats the paypal option). Buying time ingame always works like this so its not directly related to the PayPal issue (but for you it ends up being related)

• Like 1

Ahh ok.. well.. ok.. no worries. as long as there is a way to pay for the game. Thank you for your tremendious patience and help. You should be a MOD here if your not already.