Sign in to follow this  
Tallern

2-3 People Looking For A Village

EDIT: Server = Independence.

So me and a couple friends are looking for a village. One may not end up playing for long, though, but two of us are for sure looking to play.

You could call us new. We've played before quite a while back, and then again on GV when you could live on it. We just recovered our characters, so we're low stats. Just looking for a place to settle and someone to help us get there.

Just reply here or contact Tallern in-game.

Edited by Tallern

, we are looking for players to join us, we have ready made houses and all the ore you will ever need!

can live off deed too if you like.

we will be able to provide you with lots of tools and allmost anything!

Pls Contact Raycg ingame or through a PM if interested

No longer in trust

Edited by Raycg

If you're still interested. Holmside is looking for a few good villagers to settle down in the immediate area. We've got a mine, nearby forests, and we're situated right next to a lake, so good fishing to be had. Village walls protect us from any hostile creatures as well. Feel free to contact me on the forums or in-game. Thanks.

Recruiting those people was a very bad choice. They first appeared to be friendly and mature. They said they had experience with the game from the past. I gave them 150 tiles of land in my deed and provided them with materials to build. The next day my cart was gone, my mine was messed up two horses also gone.

Five minutes ago, I login and I hear a horse dying. Lovecraft was killing my last horse and tries to logout once he sees me.

KoSed them both, I would suggest you not to invite them in your village.

Edited by Issle
  • Like 1

Recruiting those people was a very bad choice. They first appeared to be friendly and mature. They said they had experience with the game from the past. I gave them 150 tiles of land in my deed and provided them with materials to build. The next day my cart was gone, my mine was messed up two horses also gone.

Five minutes ago, I login and I hear a horse dying. Lovecraft was killing my last horse and tries to logout once he sees me.

KoSed them both, I would suggest you not to invite them in your village.

hmm thanks for this warning sorry that had happend to you, atleast the rest of wurm will never invite them ever again. spreading the word of them and they will never be welcom.

ya lovecraft is a real piece of work hes most everybodys iggy list

Edited by xhairy

I apologize for the actions of my friend, Lovecraft. I take responsibility for his actions. He was my responsibility, as I invited him.

However, I want to make it perfectly clear that I had no idea what he was doing. For a good 36 hours before this all went down, I hadn't even been on Elssy's deed, as I was purchasing a boat, scouting out land, and joining a village. I returned only to gather my supplies from the land Elssy had granted me.

I also want to make it clear that I'm willing to reimburse Elssy or help repair some of the damage Lovecraft caused.

As for my story, you need only ask Crutchly, Seline and vcboy. I purchased a boat from Crutchly, which involved me traveling to his dock and waiting for him to return for an entire night. After I had the boat, I traveled to a place Seline had thought would make a nice deed location and spent some time scouting there. Finally, I was made an offer by vcboy, and spent a night looking at his deed and retrieving my equipment. I spent about as much time traveling between these locations as the entire amount of time I spent on Elssy's deed.

Lovecraft's actions and KOS were a complete surprise to me, and I do not support what he did. I only want two things: To make things right, and to not have my reputation tarnished by the actions of others.

Dude, you have 6 posts. There is no reason for anyone on this board not to think you are in Cahoots.

well if you can firmly seperate your self from lovecraft and prove your not here to just be annoyance like he was for 2 days im willing to work with you and your other friend but not lovecraft ....find me in kchat ..thats freedom chat not gl-freedom ...we'll talk