Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Winter For Christmas

I can just see Willow reading Ray's post and cringing. "No MORE Snowmen, that means you Ray!"

How many times did we see that last year?

+1

Why were 14 days away nice mood ? Who had this brilliant idea?

The people around Christmas time at 40° prefer lie on the beach and Margarita booze,

can this in their region do the rest of the year too.

So now what? Fir or palm tree with coconuts for Christmas?

Rolf, it should really know better !

Im serious, let also get the Christmas tree away if no snow is.

Looks like crap...

Incidentally, on Freedom huge spiders for days are no longer recognizable.

They are smaller than chickens. Not funny.

Nice holidays

I want it back

wurm01.jpgwurm02.jpgwurm03.jpgwurm04.jpgwurm05.jpgwurm06.jpg

Edited by Plisscken

Aww please no winter :( I would be so happy if it would exist an option that would make it possible to have always spring or summer since the 2 other saisons look so ugly :(

big -1 here, Christmas happens in summertime I don't know what you guys are smoking

• Like 1

This seems to be really hard to decide. I want snow for Christmas, it is not the same without it.

I see most people live in areas where the land is normally covered by snow at this time, so this would be best choice for most of the players. Having winter for week or two isn't end of the world.

If you look other games with winter events, they all have snow. We have phobia mode which isn't normal for games, but summer in Christmas is not good.

This seems to be really hard to decide. I want snow for Christmas, it is not the same without it.

I see most people live in areas where the land is normally covered by snow at this time, so this would be best choice for most of the players. Having winter for week or two isn't end of the world.

If you look other games with winter events, they all have snow. We have phobia mode which isn't normal for games, but summer in Christmas is not good.

As someone living on a Summer in Chritmas region of the world i beg to disagre.

Winter is without a doubt the most beautiful season. It brings out all the good in Wurm graphics. Except the low stone walls of course.