Sign in to follow this  
Lundy

More Options To Raise Body Stamina On Epic?

Seems that only Woodcutting and Milling raise body stamina on Epic, (ive heard milling is very very slow can someone confirm this?)

So.. why not add more options to raise body stamina.. body strength has 16 options you can do to increase the skill and body control has 11 options.. compared to the 1-2 of body stamina ...

Source: http://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Characteristics

Edited by Lundy

Not many skills use it atm, and it would be nice to have more avenues available.

He did it for a reason and we asked for it to be back right from the start.

Must have something to do with combat time or something to do with being able to fight?

bit unfair though, libila priests can raise body stamina while its practically impossible for mag or fo :(, can someone confirm if milling is really slow skill gain for body stamina?

Too late to change? Never known that to really stop Rolf :P

It's currently broken. Mag priests and fo priests are at a severe disadvantage.... Why mining no longer gives it on epic I'll never no. Or combat for that matter.

Simple. Anything that gives people on epic something that people on freedom can't use is a -1. We already have to see "Vynora wants you to cut a maple tree north of OompaLoopa on Freedom' and 'Fo spawns grendels', etc. Plus why should we be forced to start at 0 skills to move to epic? We are paying players too!

And remember, Epic is supposed to reset every 6-12 months.

Edited by leaf

Simple. Anything that gives people on epic something that people on freedom can't use is a -1. We already have to see "Vynora wants you to cut a maple tree north of OompaLoopa on Freedom' and 'Fo spawns grendels', etc. Plus why should we be forced to start at 0 skills to move to epic? We are paying players too!

So lets merge the clusters and enable PvP for all :D!

• Like 1

And remember, Epic is supposed to reset every 6-12 months.

again

...What?

Seriously, I don't get your point, you don't have to see any thing, right click mission progress bar, and click hide,its gone ezpz

Nothing else you said makes any scene at all, your not forced to move anywhere, not sure where you get that idea

absolutely nothing you said ties in, in any which way, whith the original suggestion "More ways to gain body stamina on Epic"

• Like 1

again

...What?

Seriously, I don't get your point, you don't have to see any thing, right click mission progress bar, and click hide,its gone ezpz

Nothing else you said makes any scene at all, your not forced to move anywhere, not sure where you get that idea

absolutely nothing you said ties in, in any which way, whith the original suggestion "More ways to gain body stamina on Epic"

Sure it does. If the title was "More ways to gain body stamina on FREEDOM" you'd be all over it.

Sure it does. If the title was "More ways to gain body stamina on FREEDOM" you'd be all over it.

While I can't speak for anyone else. I haven't played on freedom and never intend to. You could suggest 10x skill gain and free scale for everyone and I really wouldn't care since I don't play there and it doesn't affect me.

• Like 1

Really just seems like Leaf is trying to start drama.

Anywho.. +1 for the idea. My boyfriend plays a Mag priest and having another outlet would be a godsend. :)

idc if freedom is given more ways to get body stam, doesn't matter to me

but i guess your just autistic or something, peace buddie

Edited by Gone420

idc if freedom is given more ways to get body stam, doesn't matter to me

but i guess your just autistic or something, peace buddie

Nice personal slam.

Wild gets to use traps, lockpicking, attacking walls/deeds with catapults, draining tokens of silver, etc. That's cool, it's a server-wide pvp server after all with no rules.

Epic gets missions and rankings, you start with 0 skills but have 3x skill gain to compensate but is supposed to reset every 6-12 months, that's cool.

But I don't see why they should get increased ways to gain body stamina when wild and freedom wouldn't get them. Name 1 good reason why epic should get something like that and freedom not get it.

Edited by leaf

But I don't see why they should get increased ways to gain body stamina when wild and freedom wouldn't get them. Name 1 good reason why epic should get something like that and freedom not get it.

You can still train traps, lockpicking, and catapulting on the Freedom cluster. Silver has nothing to do with Characteristics gain.

Getting boosted skill-gain has no correlation to what's being suggested.

Mining and Digging currently give ZERO Body Stamina on Epic. There are only two ways to gain Body Stamina. One is Woodcutting, and the other is Milling. On Freedom, if you go Mining or Digging, you gain Body Stamina and Body Strength. On Epic, you only gain Body Strength and Soul Strength while Mining, and Body Strength and Soul Depth while Digging. What Lundy is asking is for Mining and Digging to be given Body Stamina gains again, which is how it is on Freedom. I'd agree, but it's too late into the game to change it already.

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 2

Mining and Digging currently give ZERO Body Stamina on Epic. There are only two ways to gain Body Stamina. One is Woodcutting, and the other is Milling. On Freedom, if you go Mining or Digging, you gain Body Stamina and Body Strength. On Epic, you only gain Body Strength and Soul Strength while Mining, and Body Strength and Soul Depth while Digging. What Lundy is asking is for Mining and Digging to be given Body Stamina gains again, which is how it is on Freedom. I'd agree, but it's too late into the game to change it already.

If freedom gets body stamina from that and epic does not, then it should be added. And should have been spelled out in op. =P

If that is true, my apologies. In that case, +1.

Edited by leaf

Last time I played on freedom mining gave body stamina.

Well on epic mining dosn't give body stamina and neither does digging.

So leaf what your asking for is something you already have.

What we are asking for is something you already have.

Hmm seems your argument is invalid.

It's not to late to change it at all, I'd prefer it to be re added than not added at all

• Like 1

It's not to late to change it at all, I'd prefer it to be re added than not added at all

the thing is, me and numerous others have 90+ in mining/digging, meaning if stam is indroduced back from those skills, we will always be at a disadvantage

Which is why id like some new skill that have stam gains