Sign in to follow this  
Macgregor

Dog Should Follow

My dog faithfully follows me in real life without dragging it around with a rope or lead. I want the same in WURM. He's a dog. He's a pet. He's a friend. He would die protecting me. Without a rope. Why should WURM be any different?

Please, no lame excuses about wandering off or rabbits. I've already seen them. They don't work.

If you could connect it too taming and skilling up then maybe.

Well trained dogs are very loyal and will be at your side every step of the way.

On the other hand casually trained dogs are liable to run off at a moments notice and do anything.

Maybe they want you to keep your dog on a leash in Wurm so you can pooper scooper easier? ;)

Edited by Protunia

Maybe they want you to keep your dog on a leash in Wurm so you can popper scooper easier? ;)

New tailoring item: doggy diaper. :D

My dog leads me if leashed, and if free looks for every way to get over/under the fence to go hang with the neighbor dog. So lets not make it too realistic of letting dogs run free.

Edited by yarnevk

That's the difference between a trained dog and an untrained dog, hmm? I had a female dog that did her best to dig a trench under every inch of the neighbors fence. I hadn't done a thing to train her, obviously. But man could she dig.

Genetics it is the native american hound that has to follow a trial until the prey is treed, or the beta dog lies gasping 'I will be your beayatch', but would be more than happy to watch your kids all day long for you. They will always try to alpha the owner , but will bow in respect if you are firm with them that the one with the food is in charge. Mostly run free is my fault because dogs want to be dogs. Beautiful dog that often gets sheltered for being too much to handle.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Catahoula_Cur

MIne is a black leopard with a little silver spots top coat and white belly with black spots, so I guess maybe a tri-color variety, also big at 90 pounds and 6' on hind legs. Looks much like the existing Wurm dog model, so I hope it does not change.

Edited by yarnevk