Sign in to follow this  
Vanya

Spanish Wurm Community

Hi, I am spanish, I have a village in the south coast near Samatra village Agua Muerta and Coastal watch outpost, in Deliverance server, I dont know the coordinates, but I think Samatra and Agua Muertas are showed in the Deliverance Map, we are making border with those villages , we are 4 spanish in the village. The village is called "Orden Sagrada de los Templarios"

Regards.

P.D Hola a todos xD.

¡Conozco esa zona! Yo solía vivir por ahí, hace 3 o 4 meses atrás.

Si tengo tiempo, me pego una vuelta por allá en unos días :)

Keep all public chat English pls. Theres not enough people around to go foreign language snob style. In village or private message you can do as you please.

As said, the only moderated channels (and the only ones who are excusively english) are CA, K-chat, and GL-chat. Beyond that, if 2 players are speaking in russian, italian, japanesse, portuguese, or even quenya (elfic language), its their matter, not yours. There is nothing there, in that conversation in Local for you to know,... Or otherwise, it would be in your language.

Also, btw, I have never had formal instruction in english, and even with that I have learned a bit of your language, just to interact with you and with many others. I dont really need that language; I could just use a translator or learn a couple of important words, but I care, cause I care about interacting with others. And I dont hate other´s language nor I dislike if I cant understand it. Why should I understand something thats not intended for me?

If you care, I guess you should, then, learn a new language,... Or otherwise ignore what its not for you :)

• Like 3

From GTA Vice City, Ladies Man DJ Fernando Martinez

People say to me, "Fernando, are you bilingual?" and I say, "I try anything once."

Anyway, i speak spanish and english equally bad. so if anyone needs help in Exodus server

feel free to pm me.

( Si necesitas ayuda en el server Exodus, en confianza me puedes preguntar. )

i wish i could speak all the languages in the world.

I am creating a new online community of the wurm online, you interested? (if I can not put links here) send MP :)

Estoy creando una nueva comunidad hispana para wurm online, los interesados ( no si si puedo poner enlaces aquí ) mandarme MP :)

Estoy abierto a que alguien me ayude XD

Well, now we know each other some of us!! Thats a step, at least. / Bien, ¡ahora nos conocemos algunos! Es un paso al menos.

3 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Nvm here it is. Seems active.

Yes we still alive :P

On 9/6/2017 at 9:35 PM, AlmostSolitude2 said:

2 argentinos en pristine :) 

Uno más en Deliverance.

Yo también hablo español, pero no veo porque hablar español si puedo hablar ingles.. y el juego es en ingles también. Cuando mis padres me compraron mi primera computadora yo no sabia nada de ingles, sin embargo todo el ingles que se ahora lo aprendí jugando juegos mmo desde los 16 años, ahora 27. Pero también entiendo que hay algunas personas que simplemente se le ase imposible jugar algo que no tiene su lenguaje nativo, pero si alguien tiene alguna pregunta sobre el juego me pueden mandar un PM ^^.

I think I need to write a little bit of English in my post in order to avoid getting into trouble for typing that in Spanish lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kristoffersson said:

buenas quisiera ser parte de alguna villa o comunidad

Reach out to Lucentum. They are active and recruiting.  I am sure its what you are looking for :)

(sp.) Communicate con Lucentum. Estan activos y recrutando. Estoy seguro de que es lo que buscas :)

12 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Reach out to Lucentum. They are active and recruiting.  I am sure its what you are looking for :)

(sp.) Communicate con Lucentum. Estan activos y recrutando. Estoy seguro de que es lo que buscas :)

Thanks Angelklaine :)

No problem. I should go visit sometime. I havent seen the place yet :D

You really find every language in this game. Amazing :) Hello Spain!

On 19/7/2017 at 7:43 PM, Angelklaine said:

No problem. I should go visit sometime. I havent seen the place yet :D

Yeah, when you want to come , you are welcome in my village. :)

21 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

You really find every language in this game. Amazing :) Hello Spain!

Hello :)

Whats the coordinates again?

Edited by Angelklaine

20 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Whats the coordinates again?

Using the community map is N19, and P-18 using the ingame map, over the mountain :).

Folks, please stay within the forum rules:

Language
A ) You must use English when posting in the forum. If you cannot use English, we suggest the use of a translator.

- You may use your own language in the recruitment thread(s), provided that there is an English translation in the original post.

See https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/123123-wurm-rules/