Sign in to follow this  
Ruger

Sold

Name? Warnings?

Out of curiosity, whats the name and the time played?

well?

Its the othobrithol account.

Edit: unable to check warnings and time played but those who know the othobrithol account know its been around a long time.

Edited by Ruger

Soul: 29.382154

Soul strength: 37.465565

Soul depth: 25.01141

Mind: 44.285664

Mind speed: 23.608532

Mind logic: 53.67965

Body: 61.577446

Body stamina: 43.685165

Body strength: 56.987755

Body control: 45.99264

Always wanted to see those stats!! :)

Not too bad really I am close with my stats just need to finish up some 90 skills good luck!!

Soul: 34.41183

Soul strength: 35.753098

Soul depth: 32.510166

Mind: 44.921387

Mind speed: 22.277622

Mind logic: 53.34429

Body: 57.602707

Body stamina: 45.325253

Body strength: 53.372913

Body control: 36.914257

Edited by Protunia

Heh, shame i dont have the cash spare, its an account ive wanted to get my hands on for a very long time. Ah well best of luck to whoever gets it, personally id call that a bargin if youve got said money spare

Just deam.... fine account ho ever buy this account can be earn those 800 eu pritty quick back and have no worrie of there buy.

wish you good luck sir may the offers be more than you hope.

*writes santa for my x-mas gift* :D

Edited by Nonsoul

Student loan of 1200e coming in soon...sick account or food/housing? Tough decisions... :P

Good luck selling it and whoever buys it, congrats.

• Like 1

Student loan of 1200e coming in soon...sick account or food/housing? Tough decisions... :P

Good luck selling it and whoever buys it, congrats.

Hopefully you are not serious in calling this a "tough decision" for you to make. The value of this account in comparison to your future investment of these *student loan* funds is ZERO! Please avoid squandering your funds on this time waster and invest your time more wisely for the future of your life ahead. Even old timers such as myself who are now retired and can *waste* many hours in the Wurm lands would be wise to consider spending this excessive amount for an excellent skilled account that they will over time be able to achieve on their own merits. I know I value my own account with lesser skills much more that I would ever purchasing one such as this.

This quote above got me started, otherwise I would not have bothered to comment on this thread.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

The :P implies a joke...

Not sure if you're joking with your post or not, as I think it was pretty obvious I wasn't serious...

Edited by Kryx

The :P implies a joke...

Not sure if you're joking with your post or not, as I think it was pretty obvious I wasn't serious...

I was not joking in the least and that expression on the yellow face is not one that I am familiar with, as I do not make use of their inferences. Anyway, good to hear that you are making the best choice for the use of your student loan funds and I wish you the best for your future endeavors, with Wurm way down the list of priorities.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

The account is currently pending sell. An offer was made and accepted just waiting for the transaction to be complete between both parties. =)

Edit: And the offer is pretty much the asking price, minus a few euro.

Edited by Ruger

Close thread please. Account was sold. Deal went smooth on both ends purchaser and seller.

Another job well brokered by Ruger :)