Sign in to follow this  
Gillett

Join Us In The Clouds

Valhalla, We are a very secure location. Have a number of active players.

We have active farms and animal raisers, Tons of iron. A boat cave. Some development done, however much more planned. We will have a bed 4 u , We allow individual houses (We prefer Stone). PM Gillett, Blakd or respond to this topic for more information. New Guys can join at the start village and suicide to the deed. More advanced characters we will pick up or send u directions. Room for all types of characters.

Enjoy the game

Very secure. If you try to come up our mountain without knowing the way, you will most likely be killed by our resident venerable starving forest giant, Herbert.

This place sounds wonderful for a new Viking, who has just landed in this strange world.

I'll need instructions on how to suicide out to the deed, but otherwise I should be able to figure things out as I go (the wonder of wiki's :D).

I have a character at the spawn who can invite you to the village. Since you're a new character with nothing to lose, you can type /suicide and spawn at our village, to save the lengthy travel time. To see if any of our players are on, type "/tell Gillett" or Blakd.

I am just starting to play. Would appreciate if a town would take me in and help me learn the game and to develop my skills to help your town improve. i will work and do what my leaders say to do. I don't have anything specific to what I'm looking for in a town except a great group of people and you seem to offer this. thanks for your time if you read this

What server? I have a char on Indy with high skills, but no stuff. I can create other toons on other servers if not.

Can come to epic today. I'm in EST. Can play in ~ 2 hours

Edited by DoctorPainkiller

Ok guys, I personally only play on the weekends. If you're looking for someone during the weekdays, contact Gillett. He usually plays 10pm to 2am New York time.

By the way, our village is in Serenity , which is the home kingdom of the Jenn Kellon.

Ok guys, I personally only play on the weekends. If you're looking for someone during the weekdays, contact Gillett. He usually plays 10pm to 2am New York time.

By the way, our village is in Serenity of the Epic server cluster, which is the home kingdom of the Jenn Kellon.

Also, can you guys post your ingame name here so we can contact you?

He is inactive as of now. Maybe, just maybe, he'll come back after the release. Why do you want him?

victishonor

is my ingame name

and im still learning

Edited by victishonor99

mrrphil, is Epic paid only? I've never been there and I've been on a Wurm hiatus for about 3 months, so If it is a premium server, I gotta pay for premium again.

No, serenity is not a paid only server. We have very high QL iron, so you can smith your own tools.

Every villager can build own house, although masonry is required to be 30 as stone houses are preferred.

You guys should try to "/tell Gillett". He should be online right now.

Hello, names booshenator and I was looking for a starting community that I could link up with. On pacific time and quite interested to start playing quite a bit!

Ok. Whenever you're online, type /tell Gillett or /tell Blakd to try to get into contact with us.

Just started a couple days ago. Moved to this server and met Blakd. These guys took me in and showed me the ropes. Great people and fun to game with.

Still recruiting. It's essential for new recruits to type /tell Blakd or /tell Gillett whenever you go online to make contact with us.

Was just wondering about Paprika, since I know you and Gillet still play. Hello to all of you from Kuzym and best of luck. :)

Good to know there are honorable TK around. Won't forget the favour you did for me when I was stuck at Florence.

Just an update. We are still looking for a few more players. Our village has grown a bit. We have a very secure location with plenty of room left to expand and for everyone to have their own plot. There is no shortage of Iron and other supplies. If interested then make sure to PM Gillett or Blakd.

Hey I'm a new player to Wurm, but a long time sandbox MMO fan and I'm looking forward to getting into Epic, it sounds like my kind of place.

I would be interested in learning more about your Village! I'll look for you ingame.

Gillet/Blakd are cool guys, they took me in when I had made an MR-Home alt, they helped a lot, gave free tools, enchants, etc. Would recommend these guys to anyone seeking to learn the game more, and to skill up quick.