Sign in to follow this  
Luniraen

Damage On Deeded Walls/fences

After the recent update to show damage on walls & fences it highlighted some walls on my deed that needed repairing, which is brilliant. I then went around my entire deed to check every fence & wall for dmg levels.

I found a surprising amount of walls with dmg, varying from under 10 to +50 dmg. I was surprised because these were on walls & fences within the inner sections of my deed, myself & my partner are the only ones who live there & have access, so that ruled out animal dmg. We do live on epic however we do not believe it is raid dmg.

It is my understanding that if your token has more than 30 days of upkeep that damage doesn't happen. We keep our deed topped up to the 40 day mark normally and it never falls below 30.

So I went around one of the inner houses 3 days ago and repaired each wall to under 10 dmg, and we have been checking the dmg levels daily. Today some of them walls are over 10 dmg again.

Has anyone else experienced this? possible bug?

Damage still occurs its just next to nothing for higher ql walls

Damage still occurs its just next to nothing for higher ql walls

Uh, no. If it has over 28 days upkeep they get zero damage.

That's what we pay upkeep for, yes?

I bought my deed, and expanded it to cover the outlying areas so my projects would be damage protected, especially when I am absent from game.

I returned yesterday to damage all over my deed, walls at 50+ damage in some cases.

The village has 1 gold, 44 silver, 89 copper and 46 iron in its coffers.

The monthly cost is 27 silver, 32 copper and 20 iron.

The upkeep will last approximately 148 days, 11 hours and 45 minutes more.

Obviously, there is an issue.

That is strange as I haven't gained any damage on any of my fences or walls on deed :/

I just came on the forum to post about this very problem. I have seen this happen for several months now. I have a deed on Deli with upkeep that is never less than 30 days. My iron fences were made by the previous owner and are low quality, but some of the fences on the deed are taking damage over time. I found 3 on one side of the deed just today, well within the deed and not in the perimeter that were 40-66% damaged. The visible damage is what caught my attention. Once a while back, one of the gates actually crashed because of damage. I hired a guard thinking that was needed to effect repairs of fences, but nothing has repaired these fences.

So either the deed upkeep is not repairing iron fences or the repairing function is bugged.

Asked about it in Help and Aether said:

[23:24:36] <Aetherwalker> I've actually got the same thing happening at the girlfriend's farm deed, ~1dmg on most of the walls and 62dmg on one, 123 days upkeep

Edited by Eyesgood

I had this happen to my deed almost half a year ago. I assumed deeds simply slowed decay to almost nonexistent levels.

Deliverance, Shadow Hollows North iron fence wall two fences to the right of the North gate.

There are no animals adjacent to the damaged fences. All animals are in other areas.

Desertion, Port of Tarsis.

damage found was on the inner walls/fences, no bashing creatures could get to that part of the deed.

Bulk bins are also taking damage periodically on my deed. Again, paid up deed and on-deed bsb's.

Bulk bins are also taking damage periodically on my deed. Again, paid up deed and on-deed bsb's.

Deeds only prevent damage on structures (house/fence) and lamps, signs and banners/flags.

Put BSB's in a house to slow down decay on them.

Deeds only prevent damage on structures (house/fence) and lamps, signs and banners/flags.

Put BSB's in a house to slow down decay on them.

lol, I keep forgetting that... thanks.

as far as i know trolls and lava fiends can bash house walls and walls on deed... happened to me a couple times